Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruci bug

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I think the timer starts the moment the leader, eats the scroll

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by acculla View Post
    Thanks Game! That clears up pretty much all doubts! Like frigide, I'd also be very interested in finding out what triggers the timer - does it start when you open the portal to cruci lvl 2? Does it keep going if the leader is in town? Also, Lampogriz mentioned that the 15-20 timer is broken. Does that mean that we can take our time after we clear lvl 14/15?

Thanks!!
    i think its not bugged, its just that lampo makes it to lvl 15 in no time, he would never be timed out after cain with all that spare stacked time

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I think the timer starts the moment the leader, eats the scroll
    This is correct, it is started when the scroll is used. Come to think of it Level 1 does not have a timer if I recall, so I don't think you get 5 minutes for it. Been a while, sorry my brains not what it used to be

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Acculla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    This is correct, it is started when the scroll is used. Come to think of it Level 1 does not have a timer if I recall, so I don't think you get 5 minutes for it. Been a while, sorry my brains not what it used to be
    anyway, this makes sense, since you dont have to eat a scroll to enter lvl 1

User Tag List