Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruci bug

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Acculla

Cruci bug

Hey,

I just had a bit of an issue in cruci. On level 14 I suddenly stopped doing any damage after I had already cleared about 1/4 of the map. My leader (necro) didn't die, I had the admission scroll in my inventory and I tried standing right next to several mobs. I just couldnt damage them at all. All of this happened just after my sorc died - she was NOT the leader. For reference, I pasted 3 screens below. It's a bit frustrating, because as you can see from the last screen, I spent 90 minutes to get to level 14.. and all of this happened JUST BEFORE i got to kill Cain.

Any info on why/how this happened is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen 1: message log http://imgur.com/SFJDv84

Screen 2: my necro alive and well with a scroll, standing right next to a centaur http://imgur.com/k7r3zGr

Screen 3: centaur won't take damage: http://imgur.com/iLyNed6

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

If penta aura didn't dissapear and you cant damage mobs, then timer is gone, nothing to do. 90 mins for 14lvl is just OMG, i highly recommend to search for partner (sorc, holyshock zeal, throw shield barb, etc), you will run much faster then

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    If penta aura didn't dissapear and you cant damage mobs, then timer is gone, nothing to do. 90 mins for 14lvl is just OMG, i highly recommend to search for partner (sorc, holyshock zeal, throw shield barb, etc), you will run much faster then
    Thanks for the info, I guess trying solo with my current chars just won't do. Do you have any idea as to what may have caused the timer to crash?

Cheers.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Regarding to patch notes, each level has a time limit of 5 minutes, aside from level 9, which has a time limit of 20 minutes. Timer is broken after 15lvl as far as i know.

Gold

It must be broken for other levels as well, because I took way more than 5 minutes to clear 2-3 other areas and I am fairly certain that I'd only spent 3-4 minutes in lvl14 before it crashed.

Thanks for the feedback though, I guess I'll need to improve my killing speed

The way it works honestly, is you get 5 minutes per level, but if you do not spend the full 5 minutes of a level the time you have remaining stacks onto the next level. So say you get to level 4 within 5 minutes total, you'd have 15 minutes to complete level 4, and so on. Your situation definitely sounds like the time limit expired!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The way it works honestly, is you get 5 minutes per level, but if you do not spend the full 5 minutes of a level the time you have remaining stacks onto the next level. So say you get to level 4 within 5 minutes total, you'd have 15 minutes to complete level 4, and so on. Your situation definitely sounds like the time limit expired!
    Thx for telling that man !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Thx for telling that man !!!
    No problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

@Game
    Btw, when does the first 5 minutes starts?
    When i enter lvl 1?
    When i open portal to lvl 2?
    When i enter portal to lvl 2?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Thanks Game! That clears up pretty much all doubts! Like frigide, I'd also be very interested in finding out what triggers the timer - does it start when you open the portal to cruci lvl 2? Does it keep going if the leader is in town? Also, Lampogriz mentioned that the 15-20 timer is broken. Does that mean that we can take our time after we clear lvl 14/15?

Thanks!!

User Tag List