PDA

View Full Version : Some assistance required.

nexusninja
04-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Hello! I am semi new to the server (been playing for about a week) and ive done quite a bit of looking around to answer my own questions beforehand. If i ask a question that has been answered elsewhere please dont hesitate to direct me and i will read it myself. I have played diablo for a very long time but never really played much online.

So my questions......
1. In the trade forum i have noticed that people that post use the abbreviation ISO. What does this mean?
2. In the trade forum HR's seem to be a standard currency here but i have no way to Identify what an HR is, i assume it stands for high rare which are the new endgame items for this server but i cant be sure wihout asking.
3. Assuming HR means what i think it does how do you indentify that this particular rare is a high rare?
4. I have several items ive found on cow runs that i recognize as being useful to other builds that i am not using and was hoping that someone could perhaps clue me in as to the value of these items now on the private server. I will list items i have and am willing to trade as follows.

Immortal kings Helm 2 socket/boots 0 socket

Doombringer champion sword with 288% ED

Ondall's almighty 2 socket

Steelshade armet

Fire rainbow facet

Reapers toll 298% ED

Aldur's rythm 3 socket

Athena's wrath 211% ED

That about covers it, i have a second reapers toll with a better ED roll but am keeping it for my fury druid. I'm primarily hoping to find upgrades for my frozen orb sorc who is in pretty bad shape imo. Any and all advice is appreciated so thanks in advance!

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize ahead of time.

Lampogriz
04-08-2016, 02:24 PM
ISO - in search of (Synonyms - Brg, N, Need)
Hr is Ohm+

Unique and set items droprate has been increased here, items you listed are mosl likely crap for today and usually are giving away for free to new players.

nexusninja
04-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Ah i see thanks for the tip. Hr is Ohm+....what does this mean >.< sorry i feel pretty dumb right now.

Lampogriz
04-08-2016, 02:45 PM
means ohm rune and higher ))

nexusninja
04-08-2016, 02:48 PM
i figured it out just 5 seconds before i tabbed to read your post lol I facepalmed pretty hard. So essentially everything i know and love is garbage? Where do i start and what do i look for in order to consider endgame content?