PDA

View Full Version : When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Jared
04-10-2016, 11:26 PM
If you pick neva you probably didnt get to participate in this ladders day 1 walk

was epic

Research
04-10-2016, 11:33 PM
we have to find freds shoe first

Jared
04-10-2016, 11:34 PM
we have to find freds shoe first

its in the account *xxx

hf!

Game
04-10-2016, 11:34 PM
If you pick neva you probably didnt get to participate in this ladders day 1 walk

was epic

The likely date is is probably early August just to give everyone a heads up, unless like 90%+ of the community requested it earlier, even then it couldn't be sooner than June / July or else the current content was just a waste! I am curious to see the results of this thread though.

Lucid
04-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Ladder reset "now" and "1 week"

I was like... ... ... Monday ...

Lampogriz
04-11-2016, 03:34 AM
3 month is okay imo

rrra
04-11-2016, 05:51 AM
Yeah Im still trying new stuff out so early-August is fine with me. I just geared a crow druid and still need to fully gear some of my other characters.

Mephisto
04-11-2016, 06:47 AM
Early August would be nice

Indo
04-11-2016, 12:37 PM
wheres the vote for the original ladder reset time? I wanna vote for that one

tragos
04-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Nice poll, Yeah that ladder should keep up a bit more!

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm tempted to vote now, but I take it that a reset will also try to incorporate some kind of fix(es) if not significant changes. So unless there will be changes made in particular regarding potions and drop rates, and I have some idea what the rest of the changes will be, then I won't decide just yet.

Game
04-11-2016, 07:36 PM
I'm tempted to vote now, but I take it that a reset will also try to incorporate some kind of fix(es) if not significant changes. So unless there will be changes made in particular regarding potions and drop rates, and I have some idea what the rest of the changes will be, then I won't decide just yet.

Haha, not trying to be mean here but I can go ahead and ensure you the suggestions about increasing rune / organ drop rates are not being considered at all. The drop rates are exactly how they should be! There will of course be changes I have been waiting to implement for the next restart, but they aren't really connected to drop rates at all.

Jared
04-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Haha, not trying to be mean here but I can go ahead and ensure you the suggestions about increasing rune / organ drop rates are not being considered at all. The drop rates are exactly how they should be! There will of course be changes I have been waiting to implement for the next restart, but they aren't really connected to drop rates at all.

vouch this completely if you cant find a hr idk what to tell you bud

sine25
04-12-2016, 08:07 AM
ladder resets only hurt those that purchased gold. imo no real need for a reset when after 30 days the market is back to what it was after the reset

Mephisto
04-12-2016, 08:35 AM
But thats how its allways been on diablo 2, on regular ladder resets it takes a week, and its pretty much back to normal.
But i think it will be more fun now that Lich King has been dropnerfed, and Tyrael's key cant be bought anymore. Rares will make it alot easier then before, could prolly make a rare only team and defeat the game! I still think that dreamland items have to be more rare, i dont like how a cache gives a guaranteed Dreamland item. I wish this gets changed into something else like a random Divine gem + Random Enchant scroll or something. Ive seen it happen that people drop Acid's and Valusia's and some other Dreamland items on the floor, cus they simply get flooded.
If u think about how easy it is to get a Blue organ set, which means a guaranteed DL item once u opened the box, i could easily get 20 DL items a day if keep the caches, and use them at the altar. Make caches valuable, nowadays people dont even care about it anymore, most dont even pick it up!

LordManhammer
04-12-2016, 11:02 AM
I am definitely NOT looking forward to farming the Liche King again to get a Plaguebringer now that the he no longer has guaranteed drops. Imagine how strange it will be when a Frostmourne drop is a disappointment. Of course if one of the changes to be made will include adding a +to cold mastery stat to Frostmourne it could be an exciting item again:)

Dante
04-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Yea good point Joe. I didn't even pick up the blue chests anymore.

qtp
04-12-2016, 11:08 AM
i am new at this server... i see is nice... but.. if the latter will be at 3 month... pff i am afraid.. will be much less players ...
why i say that ( the next message are for kids in special ) well manny of player's who still love d2 + at this server is verry nice how was build all the maps and so on... some of us got work to do.... so 3 month... / ladder is mean the drop must be 150% increase ... the funn in d2 was not the short time.. wich the long time...

think what u want i just say it... my ideea... my opinion...

Lampogriz
04-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Agree with blue caches, no need guaranteed dl item.
I'd suggest to lower droprate of uniqs/sets in infernal zones (act 5 portals, ryleh, inf cows, tristram mobs) to how it was in patch 1.12 (when act 5 portals wereintroduced)

LordManhammer
04-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Agree with blue caches, no need guaranteed dl item.
I'd suggest to lower droprate of uniqs/sets in infernal zones (act 5 portals, ryleh, inf cows, tristram mobs) to how it was in patch 1.12 (when act 5 portals wereintroduced)

I think we should lower all of the drops rates and remove any guaranteed drop rate. We should also remove all of the new stats on items introduced into this mod. While we're at it, why not remove all of the new zones as well. It's just too darn easy to farm them for good gear. Then we could make it so that the only gear that any toon is allowed to use is the gear issued to new players when they create a character. That and Wirt's leg. Then we can all band together in group's of 40+ toons and farm the Den of Evil!!! I like it. :)

Lampogriz
04-12-2016, 11:27 AM
I think we should lower all of the drops rates and remove any guaranteed drop rate. We should also remove all of the new stats on items introduced into this mod. While we're at it, why not remove all of the new zones as well. It's just to farm easy to farm them for good gear. Then we could make so that the only gear that any toon is allowed to use is the fear issued to new players when they create a character. That and Wirt's leg. Then we can all band together in group's of 40+ toons and farm the Den of Evil!!! I like it. :)

did u play patch 1.12 ?

LordManhammer
04-12-2016, 11:31 AM
did u play patch 1.12 ?

Did you play vanilla Diablo 2? Do you even D2, bro?

Lampogriz
04-12-2016, 11:31 AM
ofc i do, so did u play annihilus 1.12?

LordManhammer
04-12-2016, 11:36 AM
No I didn't. I started a couple months before the ladder reset. That being said, I really don't think that lowering drop rates is going to have a positive effect on the population of the server.

Game
04-12-2016, 11:57 AM
i am new at this server... i see is nice... but.. if the latter will be at 3 month... pff i am afraid.. will be much less players ...
why i say that ( the next message are for kids in special ) well manny of player's who still love d2 + at this server is verry nice how was build all the maps and so on... some of us got work to do.... so 3 month... / ladder is mean the drop must be 150% increase ... the funn in d2 was not the short time.. wich the long time...

think what u want i just say it... my ideea... my opinion...

No worries, ladder reset almost always brings in many more people.

val
04-12-2016, 11:57 AM
You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know why???? cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair (and i understand your pain - clearly you dont want the ladder reset cuz you will feel the same... cow armor after 4 runs hahaha please maybe after 100 for one piece) If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.

LordManhammer
04-12-2016, 12:04 PM
You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair. If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.

I'm in favor of a reset. I voted for "1 week." :) A reset will be a positive thing no matter how you look at it. With the changes to rare items and a more stable server, the new ladder experience will be even more fun than it was before.

val
04-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Yep i agree, also the situation on the server is like the third world cuntries ..... poor ones and rich ones... now i rememmber 3 months ago i could (and everyone does) trade a zaka easy for a hr... now i cant and noone cant you know why.... no new players.... thats hard to swallow but .... it hurts me too but hey You reap what you sow

p.s i wanna see some statistics of the new players now and then

Frigide
04-12-2016, 12:25 PM
You guyz say u are poor...
Go farm FFS?
There is so much places to go farm with simple items, i really dont get you.
I am not poor, because i played for several months, it was time consuming to get to where i am, and i clearly wanna test some more things before it resets.
What would be the point for me if it would reset?
I put all those effort to get some stuff, it wouldnt be fair if it resets in less than 2/3 months, was supposed to be october, or thats what was said i believe.

Some veteran here would be late game in no time if it resets, they know how to!!!
How will you feel when they have more than you at that point? will you ask for early reset?

val
04-12-2016, 12:53 PM
As i said you dont pay attention.... and yes you just said the real reason why you dont want the reset (loosing all the stuff)
Thats just a selfish attitude....as i said you dont think for the server grow... even survival

qtp
04-12-2016, 01:39 PM
in caze if will be reset soon then october u will lost minim 7 players xD active.. i will be one of them i join around maxim 3 week's so i was no start from 0 with others

anyway all is depends of you but ... think if u will reset early.. at cosecince :)

i was play alot in those ... 3 week's because i was hear ( even read ) frome your's Admins the reset will be at october

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8594

imagine... u risk to lost players xD and offcorse possibily donateurs since.. u anounce something and now u start voting early reset ^^ no1 will give me back what i really work .. some day's even 18 h ... for get to what i get now.. i was happy because ... i saw : wow lol until october cool i can play....

thank you for waste ur time to read my .. words

Game
04-12-2016, 01:55 PM
in caze if will be reset soon then october u will lost minim 7 players xD active.. i will be one of them i join around maxim 3 week's so i was no start from 0 with others

anyway all is depends of you but ... think if u will reset early.. at cosecince :)

i was play alot in those ... 3 week's because i was hear ( even read ) frome your's Admins the reset will be at october

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8594

imagine... u risk to lost players xD and offcorse possibily donateurs since.. u anounce something and now u start voting early reset ^^ no1 will give me back what i really work .. some day's even 18 h ... for get to what i get now.. i was happy because ... i saw : wow lol until october cool i can play....

thank you for waste ur time to read my .. words

Guys the front page has said we're resetting in August-October on the front page for several months now. August in the planned month, but we gave ourselves some wiggle room just incase something comes up. 10 month seasons is how we've planned on doing it, so don't act like it's some mystery or something we sprung on you if we reset in August. You realize the thread you linked was for last reset, right? :) Which was 10 months, January - October.

Mephisto
04-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Wow even August is still quite far away guys.. Isn't regular d2 servers being reset every 6 months?!

Game
04-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Wow even August is still quite far away guys.. Isn't regular d2 servers being reset every 6 months?!

Yes but there is absolutely no PvM content on regular servers :)

Mephisto
04-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Yeah thats why i think 10 months is perfect for this server

nexusninja
04-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Personally i think new players have a better chance with an earlier reset. Sure you may not get to see much new content for a while but for me most of the things im wearing were given to me by nice players. Having invested less than 2 weeks in this game right now is the perfect time for things to reset so i can get a fresh start with everyone else. Also generally when a reset happens the in-game economy gets a boost since more players are trading amongst each other. This pretty much just applies to me though lol. Selfish ladder resets FTW!

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 05:30 PM
I am definitely NOT looking forward to farming the Liche King again to get a Plaguebringer now that the he no longer has guaranteed drops. Imagine how strange it will be when a Frostmourne drop is a disappointment. Of course if one of the changes to be made will include adding a +to cold mastery stat to Frostmourne it could be an exciting item again:)

Yeah, I was actually going to make a particular thread talking about drop rates again but at a different angle, e. g., that is that now it doesn't seem worthwhile anymore to farm at certain places or bosses any more. Perhaps I'll do this now since someone else put some of this forward along with yourself. I'll be happy to mention this again if recommended elsewhere, but it seems clear that there's pretty much only 4 places worth farming and one of them in the long run should be condensed (that is from the players perspective not in terms of the number of enemies or the size of the place). The 3 in general are plague lands, cows, and inferno pits. The last one is ryleh/and the cow queen and chests because the drops in the cow kingdom aren't particularly worth it given the effort and time it takes to clear the rest of the cows and considering you can get most of anything else good that drops elsewhere (and also after you've pretty much gotten all the starter set stuff which again, you can get elsewhere). Its even possible to find facets in regular cows (I didn't believe this at first, but sure enough that happened today I think), but I'm not exactly sure how such could be well balanced.

I think mephisto mentioned this already in the thread, but yes, it is also true that farming the dreamland bosses (minus of course the big boss there) isn't really worth much either partly thanks to the drop rates of the bosses themselves but also because its not very hard to stock up on caches from Azathoth (I'm sitting on may 10 to 15 of those right now), although I can't agree that dreamland items that the bosses drop should be made rarer or kept rare (maybe for keys/puzzleboxes and marks of the dragon slayer jewels, but it's pointless to do that for everything else since the rest aren't that spectacular especially thanks to rares being buffed and other items introduced). I'm sure you can guess I think that's silly, but I could perhaps be persuaded that you go a bit easy on caches dropping in the future. I suppose its an either or case or even making Azathoth harder (if you do consider that please move him away from the cow king corpse then so that player can decide which they want to deal with)

Regarding the Lich King, Lordhammer is completely right. His drops are just completely awful now making him almost not worth it which is a shame because the scourgelord belt and death's advance are pretty good in general. I wouldn't mind too much if frostmourne or divine gems were hard to get from him but not the other stuff. Tyrael is the same case but worse since really at this point only the Divinity gauntlets he drops are of any worth (I have yet to see a pair of good rare paladin gloves though it is theoretically possible to find such), but there's a good chance he won't drop that. Truth be told though, you can't really farm for the Key of Justice, so I suppose that's not a good example.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 05:54 PM

Then I hope you re-consider. I only think such should be tweaked slightly. I made it quite clear (contrary to apparently other peoples perception if not imagination), that I don't expect or ask that a zod to drop any time I do one regular cow runs. That isn't my point now, or before, but getting an ist or mal isn't going to break things.

Also, please let us buy rejuvenation potions (again they don't have to be full ones) in the future.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 05:55 PM
vouch this completely if you cant find a hr idk what to tell you bud

I don't recall saying I can't find any or haven't Jared. I do but it's about the rate the moon changes phases as far as I'm concerned.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 05:58 PM
But thats how its allways been on diablo 2, on regular ladder resets it takes a week, and its pretty much back to normal.
But i think it will be more fun now that Lich King has been dropnerfed, and Tyrael's key cant be bought anymore. Rares will make it alot easier then before, could prolly make a rare only team and defeat the game! I still think that dreamland items have to be more rare, i dont like how a cache gives a guaranteed Dreamland item. I wish this gets changed into something else like a random Divine gem + Random Enchant scroll or something. Ive seen it happen that people drop Acid's and Valusia's and some other Dreamland items on the floor, cus they simply get flooded.
If u think about how easy it is to get a Blue organ set, which means a guaranteed DL item once u opened the box, i could easily get 20 DL items a day if keep the caches, and use them at the altar. Make caches valuable, nowadays people dont even care about it anymore, most dont even pick it up!

It's that or somehow those bosses should be harder...(can't believe I'm suggesting that).

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 06:00 PM
I think we should lower all of the drops rates and remove any guaranteed drop rate. We should also remove all of the new stats on items introduced into this mod. While we're at it, why not remove all of the new zones as well. It's just too darn easy to farm them for good gear. Then we could make it so that the only gear that any toon is allowed to use is the gear issued to new players when they create a character. That and Wirt's leg. Then we can all band together in group's of 40+ toons and farm the Den of Evil!!! I like it. :)

...and you guys thought I had a problem with the drop rates.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 06:09 PM
You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know why???? cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair (and i understand your pain - clearly you dont want the ladder reset cuz you will feel the same... cow armor after 4 runs hahaha please maybe after 100 for one piece) If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.

I agree only on the first part. It is a flat out fantasy to believe that things will be as they are now after 1 week of a reset with the drop rates as they are. Complete and utter nonsense unless

1) Everyone (and I mean everyone) is willing to participate after the reset (which is utterly optimistic if not flat out simply imagining things);

2) People play like mad within the first week (also unlikely for the vast majority);

3) People are willing to sacrifice/trade all items for particular characters/builds they don't want in favor of items they want for the characters/builds they prefer. I'm sure this will be the case for older players, but the newer ones may hesitate a bit on this;

4) I think you're also assuming everyone will do softcore or hardcore (either case doesn't really matter). I trust the majority will do the former after a reset, but some will do the latter thus slowing things potentially down in general;

5) Everyone gave one person everything thus at least making it such that one person will be at around the same level as those already geared to the max. Did I mention the word fantasy before?

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 06:13 PM

This isn't a regular D2 server, so why would you bring that up? If we had far more people or (yes I will say it again) drop rates were tweaked, then yeah maybe it should be that often, but neither are the case.

Jared
04-12-2016, 06:25 PM
The markets not destroyed because people don't join its because people get praised for giving away items and people like myself get flamed for trying to keep some sort of market alive...

also i agree with anyers and lampo on the blue box deal / dreamland.. i think these should be the droprates..
cthulhu items 1:600
pbox 1:125
bulwark 1:500
purrys 1:750
kaalut (poison damage should have gfg boost imo) 1:500
acid inject 1:500
sha (this needs to be buffed too an eth sha should be best zeal wep) 1:500
valusia (this needs buff too maybe 65% snake spawn rate +1 skill) 1:500
othu eye 1:750
lich 1:750
knars 1:250

Yeah thats why i think 10 months is perrfect for this server

psh didnt get we get 2 full cow sets each within 2 weeks and lvl 99 around then too?

Game
04-12-2016, 08:09 PM
I agree only on the first part. It is a flat out fantasy to believe that things will be as they are now after 1 week of a reset with the drop rates as they are. Complete and utter nonsense unless

1) Everyone (and I mean everyone) is willing to participate after the reset (which is utterly optimistic if not flat out simply imagining things);

2) People play like mad within the first week (also unlikely for the vast majority);

3) People are willing to sacrifice/trade all items for particular characters/builds they don't want in favor of items they want for the characters/builds they prefer. I'm sure this will be the case for older players, but the newer ones may hesitate a bit on this;

4) I think you're also assuming everyone will do softcore or hardcore (either case doesn't really matter). I trust the majority will do the former after a reset, but some will do the latter thus slowing things potentially down in general;

5) Everyone gave one person everything thus at least making it such that one person will be at around the same level as those already geared to the max. Did I mention the word fantasy before?

I've been running servers a long time man. The server will 100% be more active after ladder resets. People will also play for longer timespans. This is proven.

Game
04-12-2016, 08:11 PM
The markets not destroyed because people don't join its because people get praised for giving away items and people like myself get flamed for trying to keep some sort of market alive...

also i agree with anyers and lampo on the blue box deal / dreamland.. i think these should be the droprates..
cthulhu items 1:600
pbox 1:125
bulwark 1:500
purrys 1:750
kaalut (poison damage should have gfg boost imo) 1:500
acid inject 1:500
sha (this needs to be buffed too an eth sha should be best zeal wep) 1:500
valusia (this needs buff too maybe 65% snake spawn rate +1 skill) 1:500
othu eye 1:750
lich 1:750
knars 1:250

psh didnt get we get 2 full cow sets each within 2 weeks and lvl 99 around then too?

Drop rates for certain items may change, I agree Dreamlands is a cool place with awesome items, and they should hold value. This is something to visit for sure. Although the top tier group of the server may have gotten a cow set fairly quick last season, cow set is by far the only end game now :) So it will be hard to be "done" this upcoming season.

Jared
04-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Drop rates for certain items may change, I agree Dreamlands is a cool place with awesome items, and they should hold value. This is something to visit for sure. Although the top tier group of the server may have gotten a cow set fairly quick last season, cow set is by far the only end game now :) So it will be hard to be "done" this upcoming season.

i think i found how to solve all that in one gunna post in suggestions

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 08:26 PM
In that case Game, if I'm around by the time of the reset, then I'll make you a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was essentially saying that people who participate in the reset will pretty much have the same items and the same amount of such then as they do now).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have (maybe 5% of those during the first week of the reset). I think I'll put my wager at no more than 1000 gold, again based on what the statement claimed based on things now.

Jared
04-12-2016, 08:31 PM
In that case Game, if I'm around by the reset, then I'd like to make a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was things now will be the same as they will be one week after a reset).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have. I'll put the wager at no more than 1000 gold.

1 week is too fast

qtp
04-13-2016, 10:03 PM
Yes but there is absolutely no PvM content on regular servers :)

+1 .. for exemple i join this server for pvm NOT for pvp

Game
04-13-2016, 10:07 PM
In that case Game, if I'm around by the time of the reset, then I'll make you a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was essentially saying that people who participate in the reset will pretty much have the same items and the same amount of such then as they do now).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have (maybe 5% of those during the first week of the reset). I think I'll put my wager at no more than 1000 gold, again based on what the statement claimed based on things now.

I don't understand what the wager is supposed to be, but it really doesn't matter to me how many cow sets are found within a week if that is the wager, as I said before cow set isn't the only end game, and the biggest factor of all is random number generation. It is random how many set pieces will drop.

Dante
04-14-2016, 07:55 AM
Didn't play for some time now, but I think cow set is not the same as it was before. Not the #1 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) set for each class anymore. Endgame gear power level and builds it allows is a bit better distributed now, although obv. not perfect. If you change the drop rates, let it be like Jared mentioned for instance, would make the items something special for a bit longer.

Since we had this much new content and a lot of drop rate changes, a near ladder reset would be good to really bring back the value of the exclusive annihilus content back. So that people will run the content and feel rewarded if they are lucky or invest time :)

It is a shame not to run dreamlands or cthulu now, just because you don't need the items since it's flooded with them. It's a relict from a beta like release phase, as always when new content comes out. A ladder reset, along with all the vanilla benefits, can purge it on the new state. I think thus, the ladder reset should NOT come with new content, but with changes to a highly balanced state after some deployed and tested content patch state (like we have now)

Frigide
04-14-2016, 08:41 AM
cow set is not the same as it was before. Not the #1 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) set for each class anymore.

i agree, but i would add one thing about cow set:
it still gives all those good mods, AND has 400% MF.
If i make a char without it, i wont have any MF or i must put cons ring + gheed or enchant with MF, which fastly comes to just puting a cow set and having free enchant choice/ free ring slot if no need rez/rez max

Boost MF affixes on rares if u want to enhance our choices imo, and i know, MF enchant IS an option.
Just sayin

HoLy
04-15-2016, 04:49 AM
Ladder reset "now" and "1 week"

I was like... ... ... Monday ...

I agree with this hahaha

val
04-15-2016, 07:01 AM
I`m out guys till the ladder reset. :) (wake me up when september ends) Cya

Lampogriz
04-15-2016, 09:41 AM
I`m out guys till the ladder reset. :) (wake me up when september ends) Cya

cya!

bonnell21
04-29-2016, 10:09 AM
idk if you have seen but this server is now dead atm..im just saying trades r pointess short of giveing stuff away .. id be nice if you lower drop rates on most things and reset the server... cuzz people wanna play but there no point right now ...its boring to farm items are not hard to get now and new people are just geting free stuff n not tryn to do what this server is about just saying pay more mind to what going on with your server plz

Frigide
04-29-2016, 11:20 AM
idk if you have seen but this server is now dead atm..im just saying trades r pointess short of giveing stuff away .. id be nice if you lower drop rates on most things and reset the server... cuzz people wanna play but there no point right now ...its boring to farm items are not hard to get now and new people are just geting free stuff n not tryn to do what this server is about just saying pay more mind to what going on with your server plz

Maybe newcomers wanna test things before reset
But yeah its kinda dead :(

sine25
04-30-2016, 04:26 PM
for me resetting the server too soon kills the game for me because i work a lot and mainly play alone. It takes me forever to farm end game content, not too mention all the gold spent, just to have to do it all again in 3 months. resetting too soon and i usually just find another game that keeps my progress longer and return to this in the way future. I know i could play single player or non ladder but than i miss out on the few friends i do keep up with. just my 2 cents, i am not bashing those that want a reset, just wish their was a non ladder community or some other feature that does not wipe progress is all.

IO_OI
05-02-2016, 07:57 AM
for me resetting the server too soon kills the game for me because i work a lot and mainly play alone. It takes me forever to farm end game content, not too mention all the gold spent, just to have to do it all again in 3 months. resetting too soon and i usually just find another game that keeps my progress longer and return to this in the way future. I know i could play single player or non ladder but than i miss out on the few friends i do keep up with. just my 2 cents, i am not bashing those that want a reset, just wish their was a non ladder community or some other feature that does not wipe progress is all.

How often are you playing this? Been trying to get a hold of you...check your inbox.

sine25
05-02-2016, 11:08 AM
holy crap IO, nothing is in my inbox , i went on vactation so been away for a few weeks , but if your back send me what times you play!!!

sine25
05-02-2016, 11:09 AM
i am usually on sine27 now, but i always keep an eye out for you and elk

IO_OI
05-03-2016, 05:34 AM
That's strange, I can see it sent in my folder but nonetheless, inbox me your updated email if you don't mind (inbox on this website not the actual game server).

vaudeville
05-09-2016, 04:29 PM

Are things really that bad now? I obviously haven't been on for a few weeks.

Qwazym
05-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Are things really that bad now? I obviously haven't been on for a few weeks.

since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.

vaudeville
05-09-2016, 08:49 PM
since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.

That would certainly be the oddest coincidence if the server went downhill once I started not showing up for a few weeks. Here I thought I was a bit tainted for posts made and a certain incident.

Blightsteel
05-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Although I agree that the reset should still be scheduled around August, myself and other players are noticing a drop in activity, even though I've personally have ran into new players trying out the game, while it excites me to see new people playing Annihilus, I fear that with the lower player count, they might feel disheartened. When I come across a new player I always inform them that if they feel a lack of community, it is simply because a fair amount of players are taking a break until the reset, that way they have incentive to continue forth and play, or at the very least, wait for the reset themselves. August is a fair date for a Ladder reset but, seeing the direction the server is going, Sooner than August might spark player-interest again. Not too soon, but just enough. D2PK has been a great alternative to this, but one can only go in and PVP for so long before it slightly becomes mundane and repetitive.
In the end it is up to you Admins to decide, take a look around the forums and the game, take note where the community is now.
The new content/patch was great and definately enjoyable, can't wait to take a crack at it once more with everyone again.