PDA

View Full Version : Trag set

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Might have mentioned this before (forgive me if I did), but for some reason whenever I wear the trag set, my necro seems to cast spells more slowly than if I take one piece of the set out even though numerically speaking the fcr is higher with the whole set than without it. What's up with this?

acyroma
04-11-2016, 07:24 PM
The transformation has completely different faster cast rate breakpoints.

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Breakpoints#Faster_Cast_Rate

Look at the table for necromancer, normal is normal and vampire is when you're wearing the set.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 04:13 AM
Hmm. I didn't know those details. That's pretty interesting.

Also, I noticed it's possible to have the trag set on and I think have its benefits but not look like a vampire or bloodlord (whatever the hek that is). I take it this is a bug (one I actually prefer to be honest) right?

Also, unrelated, but I noticed you recommended nex seek my help in the worldstone event in the shout box. Just to say, I can't personally handle that never mind much of the rest of the end game content still, but maybe I could point him to someone that could help him deal with that if he gets all the fragments. Qtp, Pix and Norp all have helped me do those. I think his best chance would be to ask Norp for help if he's on. Maybe some of the people in my clan could together help him out on that too although it's not easy getting everyone together. Best I can do is provide the meat shields with my necromancer.

Lucid
04-12-2016, 11:42 AM
To not be in the ghul form is able by switching between the act's

if im spawning in act 1 and taking wp to act 5 i am not in the ghul form for a random amount of time.

Sometimes i seem to never get back to ghul and sometimes i automatically getting switched back after some time...

would be nice to know, if the ghul form can be disabled for a longer period of time, since teleport is so much faster w/o ghulform.

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 05:25 PM
I know right. It's funny, but I kind of like it.