PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Newcomers

vaudeville
04-13-2016, 03:35 AM
Our clan FaZe will, like the GMs of the server, be happy to host inferno cow games to help you level up and get starting equipment along with giving you some pointers on how to best equip and use your characters. Please contact a member of our clan (you won't have too much trouble finding me on usually) if you're interested in doing inferno cows with us. We will try in the near future set up a pre-determined time in the week where we can all gather for this.

Jared
04-13-2016, 08:13 PM
4. Do not pretend to be Staff if you are not.
- We pride ourselves on having an awesome Staff. Pretending to be on the Staff for whatever reason can harm the integrity of the entire server, and we will not allow it. This also includes deceiving others by saying you are a close friend / relative of a Staff member for any reason.

reporting this thread sorry

James
04-13-2016, 09:13 PM
- We pride ourselves on having an awesome Staff. Pretending to be on the Staff for whatever reason can harm the integrity of the entire server, and we will not allow it. This also includes deceiving others by saying you are a close friend / relative of a Staff member for any reason.

lol wat.....

vaudeville
04-13-2016, 10:46 PM
Sorry, but no rule was violated.

1) Nowhere did I mention that I was a close friend/relative of a staff member but for disclosure's sake, one of our members has applied for a GM position, but I do not see how that is an issue here since I am not pretending to be that member nor am I trying to "represent" him as though I were a member of the staff. I specifically said "our clan FaZe", not our staff in the server or our friends in the staff. This alone utterly invalidates your response.

2) My clan and I are not pretending to be the staff just because we'd like to do public inferno cow games for newcomers like members of the staff do usually. If this were the case, then you'd have to report everyone that engages in such activity which would essentially put an end to all public inferno cow games never mind any public game that staff members announce which is absurd.

3) No where did I state here that my clan or I was the help desk of the server, or that newcomers can look to us to ban or discipline other players for inappropriate activity which we have not pretended to be responsible for dealing with.

4) The intent here was clearly for our clan to engage with new players which is not forbidden. If it is, then you might as well not allow clans to be formed. No where did I tell newcomers to look to us only for public inferno cow games. They're welcome to come join us or not as is anyone that wants to play with us. This is clearly not unwarranted.

5) I believe I already mentioned elsewhere that there be a specific clan thread/tab (see http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10048); therefore making it clear that it was not my intent whatsoever to pretending to be the staff or a member thereof or speaking for such. The additional point here was that I wanted such so that members of our clan (or potential members) can more easily communicate with one another.

6) The only mistake, if you could even think that at all with what was said above, is only in saying that we are doing something like what members of the staff do with regard to having a pre-set date(s) with regard to public inferno cow games. Again, this is clearly not forbidden. I don't see how we are not allowed to have our own particular events, say duels among clan members or open public inferno cow games whenever we feel like it thus further distancing ourselves from the staff.

7) I quite frankly believe you think newcomers must be pretty stupid if they can't differentiate me from a member of the staff considering:

A) I am stated as a junior member below my user account name in the forums....(seriously...)
B) My join date was relatively recent which you'd probably not expect from a member of the staff would you?
C) Members of the staff so far as I'm concerned don't belong to their own clan within the server thus further making this "reporting" even more absurd.
D) Players can easily see once they go online that I am not a member of the staff in the chat room because my name doesn't appear in blue or red, or that my character doesn't look like a playable character in the game.

8) All in all, I am not sure whether you're joshing me or being serious quite frankly jared especially considering that you asked other players to "report certain players" in that particular tab when in fact what was done there was to start threads lavishing praises to certain players including yourself (in fact I recall acyroma telling you in the chat to knock this off and I saw him post that same message in effect). I think the only one that's stepped out of line was you buddy.

Amy
04-13-2016, 11:21 PM

You need help...

Research
04-13-2016, 11:38 PM
i wanna be a staff
can i mom?

also reporting this thread for the wall of text and not being friendly to me
didn't even say hi when i entered the thread how rude
this isn't how you treat your elders/superior clans

Frigide
04-14-2016, 02:56 AM
i wanna be a staff

I guess you just have to put some skulls or gems instead of ur head (or just get ur orbits decorated) and stay real rigid and straight.
Then find a mage or necro to hold you, and u ll be a staff. Np

LordManhammer
04-14-2016, 04:09 AM
I guess you just have to put some skulls or gems instead of ur head (or just get ur orbits decorated) and stay real rigid and straight.
Then find a mage or necro to hold you, and u ll be a staff. Np

Well played, sir:)

memories
04-14-2016, 04:40 AM
I can't take this kid seriously.

Dante
04-14-2016, 08:35 AM
token i can show you a real staff

e: wusa guys, all good imo

memories
04-14-2016, 10:54 AM
You keep saying "newcomers" you've been playing just about a month. Is there a mute button anywhere?

Lampogriz
04-14-2016, 11:31 AM
wtf?

LordManhammer
04-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Sword fight!

vaudeville
04-14-2016, 03:40 PM
You keep saying "newcomers" you've been playing just about a month. Is there a mute button anywhere?

Also this to get it out of the way.

"By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy."

1) So you now want to mute me, come into any public game I'm in and annoy me, lecture me about using the neutral button which turns out to either be bugged or broken (ask Jared this because a few days ago I tried to help rush a newcomer, but he couldn't go into the portal I made to free Anya because Jared was hostile to me even though I went neutral), and flame every other post I make? Is that's what's going on here?

2) Secondly the only thing you've given me was a zod and the trophy. Absolutely nothing else. Interested in returning a favor, I later on gave you the unique ogre guantlets, an ist rune(s), and p topazes which you asked for, but you saw fit not to include that in your diatribe since that would be saying something positive about me. You also saw fit not to mention that I helped you get the trophy in the first place by opening the portal for you.

3) Courtesy of Norp, I have another warmonger trophy. I was going to give you this and a zod back so that you have absolutely nothing to stand on, but it looks like you prefer flaming me instead. The offer still stands, nevertheless.

Research
04-15-2016, 11:11 AM
clan eM coming for you ese
we gonna mute you in your sleep

fearsom1
04-15-2016, 01:26 PM
leave vaud alone he has done nothing wrong i asked him to post this let the new people know there nice people out there in the server unlike most people that horde items and like to be dick's and pk people because they have no life.