PDA

View Full Version : Crucible Level 18

vaudeville
04-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Three words : the teleport pads. In particular there is one which for some reason it is difficult to enter (this one should lead to the area with the chest) which cost us the run the other day. What's the deal here?

Lampogriz
04-17-2016, 08:55 AM
no issues for me with portals

memories
04-17-2016, 11:28 AM
start a petition for change.

Frigide
04-17-2016, 11:52 AM
when ur used to it, it s easy to enter.
If u just clik on the portal, it wont get your char close enough, u have to move closer, using left click drag to keep moving with no more clicking required. this way u can move closer to the portal, THEN click on it.
If that helps

acculla
04-17-2016, 12:23 PM
when ur used to it, it s easy to enter.
If u just clik on the portal, it wont get your char close enough, u have to move closer, using left click drag to keep moving with no more clicking required. this way u can move closer to the portal, THEN click on it.
If that helps

Just to elaborate on this - the portals are not bugged, you just need to be right next to them to step through. when you click on the portal from a distance, your character will stop moving, instead of walking to the thing, like it does with town portals. all you need to do is move your char the way frigide suggested.

vaudeville
04-17-2016, 04:28 PM
Just to elaborate on this - the portals are not bugged, you just need to be right next to them to step through. when you click on the portal from a distance, your character will stop moving, instead of walking to the thing, like it does with town portals. all you need to do is move your char the way frigide suggested.

So, pretty much don't try to click on the portal if you are some walking distance away from them even though this would normally work elsewhere?

acculla
04-17-2016, 11:12 PM
So, pretty much don't try to click on the portal if you are some walking distance away from them even though this would normally work elsewhere?

exactly

HoLy
04-18-2016, 05:22 AM
You aren't the first person who had that issue. Hopefully you will be the last. As far as crucible, I personally have not had issues with it. Although, I hear they are trying to fix a few bugs within it. You are more than welcome to post a suggestion as to how they should do so.