PDA

View Full Version : Ctogga puzzlebox, Marks of trang´oul, Tyrael Keys and 3.2 items for GOLD

mesiasuo
04-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Ctogga pbox: 1500 gold drop new items 3.2 Corrupts items
Marks Of Trang´Oul: 1200 Drop new necromance items
Key of the Courts Of justice: 500 Gold Drop tyraels gloves belt and diadem

I also got Corrupt shako and corrupt shield. 2.k gold each.
necro helm 1200 gold. each
Eth necro helm 1000 gold
full cow set 3000 gold
I need gold on my account. not in game. also I can accept Dices

send me pm (*mesiasuo)

norp
04-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Tbh that is op prices almost everything except stormshield and cow set has some value. i given away lots of corrupted shako, necro helm, necro shields for free :)

qtp
04-21-2016, 08:56 AM
Tbh that is op prices almost everything except stormshield and cow set has some value. i given away lots of corrupted shako, necro helm, necro shields for free :)

what u expect from him xD ?

remeber abouth 1 week a go when him beg to all to get something free ^^ click here 2 see him --> http://s31.postimg.org/m5oid0agr/Screenshot032.jpg
now ... come with op price xD
if u will see EACH inferno cow what him will make will be at privat and when is enter at one public go TARGET box :)
that player wich greedy have no limit

PS mr MesianOP ^^ that key of justice can give El druin too .... pff players like u... pfff give me sick aclaim 2 be pro but him acting show begginer MODE are perfect
i mean : - Annihilus was created for your enjoyment, not your bank account.

mesiasuo
04-21-2016, 10:12 AM
(*QTP) pls if not have nothing to offer here GET OUT. stay away from my post pls.

memories
04-21-2016, 01:28 PM
what u expect from him xD ?

remeber abouth 1 week a go when him beg to all to get something free ^^ click here 2 see him --> http://s31.postimg.org/m5oid0agr/Screenshot032.jpg
now ... come with op price xD
if u will see EACH inferno cow what him will make will be at privat and when is enter at one public go TARGET box :)
that player wich greedy have no limit

PS mr MesianOP ^^ that key of justice can give El druin too .... pff players like u... pfff give me sick aclaim 2 be pro but him acting show begginer MODE are perfect
i mean : - Annihilus was created for your enjoyment, not your bank account.

You're a joke. The only reason you have items is because of your brother *pix. He gave you everything you have. Don't call me people names and insult them. You just started playing 1.5 months ago. Don't brag like you're good at this game.

qtp
04-21-2016, 01:50 PM
You're a joke. The only reason you have items is because of your brother *pix. He gave you everything you have. Don't call me people names and insult them. You just started playing 1.5 months ago. Don't brag like you're good at this game.

u are such a rude... with no reason ... nah was not give all i have ... ask him to confirm ^^ was give me "some " thing's
i am a joke ?^^ when u was need me... u was nice.. now u talk more then is normal... i start play around 1 month
I AM GOOD at this game ... at this server i still have 2 learn some ...
here was talk abouth alse thing not abouth me or what i have ( currios u are jelly or like to talk ? )
ps : u have 2 month at this server xD so ... i not get it... is abouth how much u have at server or abouth respect the rulles ?
try to talk for urself.... i not talk NOTHING abouth u but u keep insist... doh what do u want?
pfff

qtp
04-21-2016, 01:52 PM
(*QTP) pls if not have nothing to offer here GET OUT. stay away from my post pls.

yea ^^ offer for a greedy /selfish one ?^^ nnaahh u can continue beg to get itemes ^^

Frigide
04-21-2016, 02:10 PM
where are the op prices? 2k gold is 3 orb of trans ...
if someone wanna donate and get stuff, i dont think thats really too much.
If some ppl are able to give free shako and ss, well good for them. Its not because someone give something for free that it has no more value...
(always someone to say a bad thing on ppl threads in here, getting boring)

mesiasuo
04-21-2016, 02:52 PM
where are the op prices? 2k gold is 3 orb of trans ...
if someone wanna donate and get stuff, i dont think thats really too much.
If some ppl are able to give free shako and ss, well good for them. Its not because someone give something for free that it has no more value...
(always someone to say a bad thing on ppl threads in here, getting boring)

and the worst thing is when you see this ppl scamming new players,

rrra
04-21-2016, 07:21 PM
Guys please stop hijacking this guys thread. These prices are fine and imo even a little low in a few cases.
Free bump :)

mesiasuo
04-22-2016, 08:06 AM
up

xxkix
04-23-2016, 06:50 PM
i know mesiasuo and he is a good guy to deal with and is very polite i have met you in game qtp and you are very rude and contary so you need to stop trollin this is for trades not insults

caca
04-23-2016, 07:20 PM
i know mesiasuo and he is a good guy to deal with and is very polite i have met you in game qtp and you are very rude and contary so you need to stop trollin this is for trades not insults

+1 free bump =)

mesiasuo
04-25-2016, 12:01 AM
1 box sold! Still I got 2 more :D

mesiasuo
04-27-2016, 06:13 AM
update

xxkix
05-09-2016, 06:28 PM
id like to buy a corr shield if you still have