PDA

View Full Version : What next for IK barb?

Brimstonejack
04-28-2016, 08:02 PM
Currently using a full IK barb spec'd for shield throw, with HL ammy and rare ring + RF. What should I be looking for to upgrade slowly to a GG barb? What uniques/RW items?

Lampogriz
04-28-2016, 11:22 PM
1).
cow set
frostmourne (eth) ber ber mal
madness + cain + sac amu
bulwark or banish
lich belt
hysteria

2).
cow set
thunderfury
sac amu + madness + cain
corrupted ss
tyrael belt
hysteria

3). ww build - 120+k dmg
cow set
double thunderfury
nephalem amu + madness + cain
lich belt
hysteria

mec act2 nm offensive insanity + forti/guardian + bargain/focus

Brimstonejack
04-29-2016, 05:29 AM
I have Bulwark, though I still don't know what the aura does. I have no clue what a lot of these items are. What can I farm in Abbadon?

Frigide
04-29-2016, 06:36 AM
I have Bulwark, though I still don't know what the aura does. I have no clue what a lot of these items are. What can I farm in Abbadon?

Hmm read the wiki?!!!! At least look at the elite uniques. All usefull/new items are listed here!

The aura on bulwark is 1% block chance and 1%DR per aura lvl, its written on the item, just under the aura affix ... Dude!! :)

about act 5 red portals (assuming same order than act5 quest progression):
1st red portal = u can drop occulus ring (in addition with the inferno loot table)
2nd red portal = u can drop 3.2 new barb weapon (in addition with the inferno loot table)
3rd red portal = u can drop both of those items (in addition with the inferno loot table)

Brimstonejack
04-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Hmm read the wiki?!!!! At least look at the elite uniques. All usefull/new items are listed here!

The aura on bulwark is 1% block chance and 1%DR per aura lvl, its written on the item, just under the aura affix ... Dude!! :)

about act 5 red portals (assuming same order than act5 quest progression):
1st red portal = u can drop occulus ring (in addition with the inferno loot table)
2nd red portal = u can drop 3.2 new barb weapon (in addition with the inferno loot table)
3rd red portal = u can drop both of those items (in addition with the inferno loot table)

I'm still new here and haven't had time to take everything in. Thanks for the info!