PDA

View Full Version : Current Interests

vaudeville
05-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Essentially anything good for a Necromancer and Javazon and maybe just for kicks Thunderfury in case I feel like finally making a zeal paladin. So essentially

1) any corrupted items (except the lightsaber)
2) the Sanctuary armor
3) perfect poison and lightning facets
4) any puzzle boxes
5) unique belt dropped at level 20 crucible
6) any lightning or poison damage or damage reduction scrolls

Note: I don't need
1) the Warmonger trophy
2) the Emblem shield
3) Necromancer stone of jordans that don't have say 8 or higher to poison damage
4) the Goka Uln (not sure if I got that right) wand for necromancers
5) any torches, belial charms, abyss spheres (excepting maybe the paladin), or alkor's charms

Yrreiht
05-12-2016, 02:35 AM
Hey i got a p light and poison facet, a necro king jewel and a light chant(some wisp projector too if you want. required for light enchant. ) msg me if youre interested cheers

Frigide
05-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Hey

There is no belt at lvl 20 cruci.
If u r willing to donate a little bit of gold, i can make u a pack with DL keyz/Pboxes, maybe some lightning 5/5 left, i think i have 3x DR enchant,i have a corr shako, a necro new helm and some items on java (10% tyrael belt light enchanted, ama nephalem amu, thunderstroke enchanted with +2 ama skills, +4 java gloves 100+ life and rez, cow armor with 3x 5/5 light + 4x light enchant, and maybe else i dont remember all and i am at work).

Let me know if u need to see some items or list me what u need and ur offer in gold donation.

vaudeville
05-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Hey i got a p light and poison facet, a necro king jewel and a light chant(some wisp projector too if you want. required for light enchant. ) msg me if youre interested cheers

Sounds good, check out my post on Account Gold for Items to get a list of stuff I'm willing to trade with (ignore for a moment that I listed such for account gold) in case you're interested.