PDA

View Full Version : Install Problems

Egg
05-12-2016, 09:21 AM
I downloaded the Annhilus Full Installer, ran it, it gets to the end of the install and says Some files are corrupted/ Unexpected end of Archive. I tried re downloading the installer and same thing. please help?!?!?!

Game
05-12-2016, 11:00 AM
I downloaded the Annhilus Full Installer, ran it, it gets to the end of the install and says Some files are corrupted/ Unexpected end of Archive. I tried re downloading the installer and same thing. please help?!?!?!

I just tested it out, worked fine for me. That message almost always means the download was damaged. Try downloading it to a different folder or with a different browser, if you're downloading it to the same place with same browser it'll probably just use the previous damaged download from cache.

Egg
05-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Tried your fix, still says its corrupted, tried other browser, New folder, and other browser to new folder, Still saying its a bad file.

Egg
05-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Well I give up, gotta say that I'm very disappointed, this looked like a fun server.

Game
05-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Well I give up, gotta say that I'm very disappointed, this looked like a fun server.

I am sorry to hear that :( If you change your mind we'll still be here!

Egg
05-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Went and got a coppy of D2+Lod from another source, installed the the server content onto it, works fine, see you in hell =)