PDA

View Full Version : Ladder Reset is Imminent! (Annihilus)

Game
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM
It's that time of the year guys! We were originally shooting for August for the ladder reset, but because of the obvious drop in activity due to the upcoming reset we have decided to speed things up. I do not know the exact date yet as I am suddenly having to complete work on the upcoming 4.0 patch much faster than anticipated, but I wanted to give a heads up that we could be resetting in as soon as a couple of weeks. The 4.0 patch is making some DRASTIC changes, to the point where every existing character will be corrupted / unusable in the future patch.

I know this may be upsetting for some of you, but I have to look after the health and future of the server, and by far the best time to reset is shortly after the publc servers reset. To make this up to those who may be upset about the reset, here is what I am willing to do. I will be putting every single existing character up for download, so if anyone wants to download them to keep their character for single player or they are just fond of their character and do not want to lose it, you will be more than welcome to do so.

Also anyone who has purchased and then spent Gold FOR THEMSELVES in the last 30 days or does so between now and the reset, will have 50% of their Gold compensated at the reset. PLEASE NOTE if you spend the Gold on D2PK and not Annihilus, this offer will not be valid for you as D2PK is not resetting. I also know there's a couple of you who have bought a high amount of Gold recently, feel free to PM me and we can discuss some extra compensation, because without you guys we would have had a rough month due to the server not covering it's cost. I want you all to know we GREATLY appreciate your support, and do not want you to feel like you have lost out by supporting us.

Now we can get to the juicy stuff. What can we expect from the supposedly drastic 4.0 Patch? Here are some things that are currently planned. Please note some of this can change or not make the cut, but at the time of this post here is a lot (not all) things I am planning.

• Assassins will be buffed. If all goes well, the Martial Arts tree will look quite different, and traps will be viable for endgame content as well.

• Druids will get some love. Right now both Elemental and Shapeshifting Druids are extremely weak, and Summoning Druids need some cleaning up as well. Summoners are in a better place than the other two trees though, so you can expect some good buffs.

• Right now there are a LOT of pretty low caps on a lot of stats, limiting possibilities with items. These caps will all be increased.

• The endgame item curve will be redesigned. There should be more clear paths on where you should be farming, and there will not be a certain area that is by far better to farm than others for certain things, for example Plaguelands is currently farmed more so than any other area for puzzleboxes and what not, that is not how it should be.

• A lot of items will be changed. Certain items will see buffs, certain items will see nerfs. (Looking at you, Cow Set.)

• There will likely be some new monster content as well, possibly a new puzzlebox!

• Certain skills for other classes may be re-balanced as well.

• There a LOT of behind the scenes things I've needed to change a long time now, but could not do so without wiping everything clean. I cannot really go into detail here as it is a lot of technical things, but it is things that Annihilus has needed for a long time.

The next ladder reset should be a million times better than the previous. The endgame won't be such a large leap, but at the same time getting all of the best items in the game won't be as fast.

That's just an idea of what to expect. The game will feel much more polished overall I hope, and it will open up a lot of doors for me for future content that currently isn't possible. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as soon as possible about the incoming wipe / reset. I hope to see many more of you back on soon!

James
05-13-2016, 02:48 PM
wat

southheaven
05-13-2016, 02:51 PM
wat

whys james cryin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE

LordManhammer
05-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work:)

Lampogriz
05-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Ty for info!
I recommend to not hurry, check everying twice before reset. Every patch we got new bugs and problems, so please dont hurry :)

Blightsteel
05-13-2016, 03:22 PM
Amazing! I look forward to this. Take your time!

vaudeville
05-13-2016, 06:11 PM
Game

Noticed the change of date on the reset in the front page and then came here.

Sounds good so far, but exactly what is the deal with character corruption bit on the annihilus side of things (I think you stated clearly this won't affect D2PK correct)? They'll still be playable but stats will be altered?

Also, just to be clear voting for gold won't be affected. Just actual purchases made around now till when you're ready on the reset correct?

Game
05-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Game

Noticed the change of date on the reset in the front page and then came here.

Sounds good so far, but exactly what is the deal with character corruption bit on the annihilus side of things (I think you stated clearly this won't affect D2PK correct)? They'll still be playable but stats will be altered?

Also, just to be clear voting for gold won't be affected. Just actual purchases made around now till when you're ready on the reset correct?

All Annihilus characters will be wiped following the next reset, there will not be a non-ladder. This will not affect D2PK at all as they are not related, D2PK will be the exact same.

Correct, voting for Gold will not be compensated in anyway, only those who purchase it.

vaudeville
05-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Game.

Oh, that's what you meant by corrupted. I thought you referring to something happening to characters before the reset. Thanks for the other clarifications.

grinch
05-14-2016, 03:33 AM
Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.

norak
05-14-2016, 08:40 AM
*claps hands and starts to cry*

James
05-14-2016, 08:44 AM
Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.

Living up to the name! Gj man.

val
05-14-2016, 10:03 AM
I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead

LordManhammer
05-14-2016, 10:47 AM
...and the Grinch has spoken, staying true to his name:)

Game
05-14-2016, 10:56 AM

Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead

Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.

val
05-14-2016, 02:34 PM
Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.

Huh

vaudeville
05-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Game.

I could have probably posted this elsewhere, but you mentioned here that there are a lot of low caps, and I just remembered reading one of your comments (under the cow queen set) saying that MF is capped at 155% on one item. Is that going to change in the new patch and for further clarification that means that it's overkill to enchant the cow queen boots with the scroll of luck correct since it already has 100% mf?

Also, would you mind sharing where are all the caps thus far (you don't have to mention the new changes) other than MF (on one item) and damage reduction (at 75% max correct?)

Game
05-14-2016, 11:42 PM
Game.

I could have probably posted this elsewhere, but you mentioned here that there are a lot of low caps, and I just remembered reading one of your comments (under the cow queen set) saying that MF is capped at 155% on one item. Is that going to change in the new patch and for further clarification that means that it's overkill to enchant the cow queen boots with the scroll of luck correct since it already has 100% mf?

Also, would you mind sharing where are all the caps thus far (you don't have to mention the new changes) other than MF (on one item) and damage reduction (at 75% max correct?)

MF%, life, strength / dex / vit / energy, mana, just about every start will be increased.

vaudeville
05-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Oh you meant base stats and mf. I thought you were referring to say fhr for example. What is the mf cap btw?

Blightsteel
05-14-2016, 11:50 PM

???? What? What's this guy talking about. Has he looked at the state of the server? this isn't about donations, it's about maintaining interest in players and bringing back a fresh start. Around this time, most players have already farmed all they've needed to farm and have build their wealth and toons, and with barely any players online at this moment, there is 1: no longer any market because there are too little players and a few of them are already wealthy. 2: the lack of player base creates a lack of fun and exciting gameplay, and the new players who are joining will look at this and say "damn, server seems dead" and move on. When it's infact not dead, just plenty of players waiting for reset.

By all means leave and play whatever else you want to play, have fun. Your singular opinion isn't speaking for everyone else.

Dante
05-15-2016, 01:50 AM
Nice to see you still putting all that effort in the server :) I hope to be back to playing in a few months and dive into a completely new experience.

Just this two things Game:

1) Good decision with the gold, so you can keep it still useful to buy now. I just don't like to see trades for gold. If players insist in only taking gold for items, maybe even the new stuff in next patch, it's kinda passive pay to win. Ofc it is supporting the server and I trust your insight more than mine on this topic obviously, but just have an eye on it and take my opinion. I know it's a delicate topic.

2) This is more a question: If you increase every single stat, isn't it hard to balance the content around it? As chars get stronger with gear, you have to look back at all pvm content over again, to balance them around the new possibilities each time. As well as pvp. Also items, that don't receive these buffs, are 100% useless. How do you handle this?

Thanks for your work and effort!

Lucid
05-15-2016, 09:55 AM
vaudeville mf has no cap. The more mf you have, the more better items you find.
Theres kinda softcap only. At around 400 mf (if im right) you start to further increase rare drops instead of uniqs. If you would go for like 1000% mf you will find mostly rares.

BTT: Great to hear that all :) especially the base stat increase and hopefully a clear nerf to overpowered +vita stats. I hate to run without the cowset (or any+life/+vita) because you will end up just having a maximum of 1500 life which is even with a decent BO or oak not enough for the endgame. Clearly thinking of my hardcore experience here, where you can do nothing without a bo barb at least.

And voting for gold is now useless, if i dont play active anymore until the reset happens, ye?

HoLy
05-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Stoked for the ladder reset! Hoping to get players in the HC side. Would love to start fresh.

rrra
05-16-2016, 12:15 PM
Ty for info!
I recommend to not hurry, check everying twice before reset. Every patch we got new bugs and problems, so please dont hurry :)

This. Thanks so much for all the work you have put into this server.

xxkix
05-16-2016, 04:03 PM
i dont know about this reset but in the prior reset you keep the gold that you have at the time of reset only thing that would differ is if you bought gold 30 days prior to reset

also i was gonna ask if we bough gold a lil over a month ago still should that be refunded at 50% too cause hell a month to play with the new items some had bought really isnt worth 10 bucks usd a grand im not complaining jsut think you should get what ya pay for and more than likly the more dedicated donors have bought gold in the last 2-3 months the server has been kinda dead be cool to keep those guys happy

vaudeville
05-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Lucid

I meant mf per item. Not total mf. And yes, from at least previous calculations I've heard and seen of previous Diablo 2 versions, you're correct. You're not going to see much of an improvement after 400 mf assuming the formula in other versions apply just as well here.

bonnell21
05-19-2016, 06:56 AM
alsome:} thanks 4 listning to us game:}

Crusade
05-19-2016, 10:46 AM
Boss sauce, both my kids will be in school after reset, so I'll definitely be active after the reset! Maybe active enough to justify reviving my GM app ;]

Yrreiht
05-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Where can we donwload our chars for single player? (I'm fond of my zon realy)

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 04:29 AM
Hey Everyone, i have a question for you: I haven't been playing for like 3-4 months but everyday i make it a must to collect my gold rewards so that when i come back to the game later on i can have a hefty amount to spend, does the ladder reset imply that i will lose all those collected gold ? Please note i have not done any gold purchase these last 3-4 months. Thanks for enlightening me.

vaudeville
05-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Nemesis. No nemesis. You won't lose any gold so long as you buy nothing. I already asked that

CainDeckard
05-20-2016, 06:11 AM
Hi everyone, i am new here and wanna start to play after reset, but one thing that i am confused of is gold. Is it fair to keep gold after ladder reset since players that have much of this gold also have a dramatically huge advantages with respect to players that haven't gold at all. The same problem i have noticed on the official server with so called forum gold that is also kept after ladder reset every time. I wanna to clarify this thing, what is your opinion about described above issue? Thank you for response in advance!

vaudeville
05-20-2016, 06:29 AM
@ CainDeckard

The only gold that matters is forum gold which will be kept after the reset if you don't spend it now. Also yes, a little bit of gold never hurt.

CainDeckard
05-20-2016, 01:09 PM
@ CainDeckard

The only gold that matters is forum gold which will be kept after the reset if you don't spend it now. Also yes, a little bit of gold never hurt.

Hmm sorry, but i can't really understand how do this explain that fact - is it fair or unfair a lot of gold existence after ladder reset. It doesn't matter forum gold on bnet or gold you have on this server. The problem is that someone has advantage from the fresh start.

vaudeville
05-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger here. You would have to take it up with the admins if you don't think its right that gold stays in your account after a reset.

Game
05-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Hmm sorry, but i can't really understand how do this explain that fact - is it fair or unfair a lot of gold existence after ladder reset. It doesn't matter forum gold on bnet or gold you have on this server. The problem is that someone has advantage from the fresh start.

The thing is, the only real power you can buy from the gold vendor is Runes. We are discussing possibly removing runes from the vendor for the first week of reset.

forest
05-20-2016, 04:06 PM
The thing is, the only real power you can buy from the gold vendor is Runes. We are discussing possibly removing runes from the vendor for the first week of reset.

I'm greatly in favor of this but I'd also suggest to maybe leave runes up to Shael or so in there for that period to maintain a minor incentive for gold purchase for people who might want to at least get low-level rune words but don't want to countess farm.

CainDeckard
05-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Hey Game, well, ok, sounds good. Hope that this idea won't affect the cash from donators to support this server :)

franky
05-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Well i guess i'm leaving.

LordManhammer
05-20-2016, 05:20 PM

Will infernal chests be removed from the vendor as well?

Game
05-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Will infernal chests be removed from the vendor as well?

Not likely, but that is completely luck based. I don't think people buy them too often anyways.

Apocalypse
05-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Game , I said I'd help on advertising, but I won't be able to help directly, however, I'll pm you with some heads up that might interest you, because I really wanna see this realm reaching 300-400 active players!

I'll pm you asap!

GJ on the reset, I really believe there should be 2 ladders per year, unless you make end game gear harder to get, as you said you will.

Miss you all, especially Equalibrium ! :D

SaintSlavut
05-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Not likely, but that is completely luck based. I don't think people buy them too often anyways.

Last reset I spent around 5k gold on chests the first day, and lost most of the stuff from crashes. Haha

Good times!

Game
05-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Last reset I spent around 5k gold on chests the first day, and lost most of the stuff from crashes. Haha

Good times!

Ah, the good old days! Chests have been improved sooo much since then lol

Juxe23
05-21-2016, 02:03 PM
Hey guys, i didnt undarstand,what doest mean forum gold and game gold? Whats the difference?

acyroma
05-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, i didnt undarstand,what doest mean forum gold and game gold? Whats the difference?

They are the same, your forum account and in game account are linked. You can only get gold on the forum and only spend it in game.

Jared
05-21-2016, 06:02 PM
wow ladder reset sux so many bm it is unfair for unelite players much bm much bm

goldap
05-22-2016, 12:16 AM
When will it be reset?

HoLy
05-22-2016, 01:11 AM
So, the reset isn't FOR SURE or RELEASED but sometime in the next week or so I assume will be the reset.
When will it be reset?

Game
05-22-2016, 02:20 AM
So, the reset isn't FOR SURE or RELEASED but sometime in the next week or so I assume will be the reset.

Not for atleast 2 more weeks, minimum. Sorry :(

norak
05-22-2016, 06:17 AM
we need new runes and buttload new runewords to make runes something again.
right now uniques are better then runewords.
remove runes from vendor completely then they are worth something.

HoLy
05-22-2016, 09:53 AM
Sounds good! That's perfect.

Jared
05-22-2016, 10:02 AM
id guess on june 17th
thats get backed up until june 18th est because delays

mesiasuo
05-23-2016, 11:51 AM
So. are we going to have a new ladder reset in a couple weeks ? maybe in jun 15 or more?

Lampogriz
05-23-2016, 02:08 PM
nobody knows

Game
05-23-2016, 02:57 PM
nobody knows

Not even me! Due to some recent developments we have potential to bring in some stuff I have wanted to do for a long time but we never could really accomplish. This is going to be a big change for annihilus as a whole, so I am going to make sure it is all exactly how I want it before we reset. Prepare yourselves!

Lampogriz
05-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Not even me! Due to some recent developments we have potential to bring in some stuff I have wanted to do for a long time but we never could really accomplish. This is going to be a big change for annihilus as a whole, so I am going to make sure it is all exactly how I want it before we reset. Prepare yourselves!

hah thats exactly what i thought :)

LordManhammer
05-23-2016, 06:36 PM
Hold the door!!

vaudeville
05-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Hold the door!!

...uh. It's already spread over here already. Should have realized this would be a thing fast.

SaintSlavut
05-24-2016, 09:56 PM

Hell yeah can't wait

Joxa
05-25-2016, 11:01 AM
nooo )) i just started and make baaaaaaarbie)

Blightsteel
05-25-2016, 03:13 PM

Can't wait! damn im so curious, lmao take your time!

sadiquebob
05-26-2016, 07:25 PM
cant wait till reset !!!!! il will rock this server 40hrs a week lol after reset

Jared
05-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Can't wait! damn im so curious, lmao take your time!

or naw?

cant wait till reset !!!!! il will rock this server 40hrs a week lol after reset

only?

sadiquebob
05-26-2016, 08:26 PM
lol

Joxa
05-28-2016, 02:45 AM
my barb died so, u can reset now_)))

Blightsteel
05-28-2016, 12:24 PM
or naw?

only?

Lmaooo this nigga Jared

Joxa
05-31-2016, 06:46 AM
please i have bad English, reset ladder will be in august??

Apocalypse
05-31-2016, 01:41 PM
Joxa, I believe it'll be in 2 weeks or so

Joxa
06-01-2016, 08:44 AM
okay thank u master!!!

Joxa
06-01-2016, 09:03 AM
gold will reset too or not???

acyroma
06-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Gold will not be reset.

scheideman
06-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Guess its time to come back :)

sadiquebob
06-01-2016, 07:55 PM
reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Apocalypse
06-02-2016, 12:00 PM
everytime i take a 12hour ip ban for muling too fast on useast, i think to myself "why the f* is 4.0 taking so long to be up?''

goldap
06-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Reset in the end be?

victorluciobarone
06-02-2016, 05:22 PM
YES! reset now!!!!!!!! plz! i want a fresh start! :D

LordManhammer
06-02-2016, 08:58 PM
everytime i take a 12hour ip ban for muling too fast on useast, i think to myself "why the f* is 4.0 taking so long to be up?''

If it wasn't for a temp ban from USWest for joining Baal runs too fast I would never have sought out and found Annihilus:)

Sadrack
06-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Any news?

Game
06-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Any news?

4.0 is still being actively worked on. No ETA as of now, soon I hope!

FromTheRez
06-03-2016, 08:39 PM
any word on fixing the dark wanderer in d2pk? :)

Game
06-03-2016, 09:16 PM
any word on fixing the dark wanderer in d2pk? :)

D2PK is probably the lowest priority in my mind right now, it will not receive any changes at all until I finish Annihilus's upcoming update. Sorry :(

FromTheRez
06-03-2016, 09:26 PM
</3
Still looking forward to what comes!

Joxa
06-03-2016, 10:50 PM
no problem Game :) we love u

Crusade
06-04-2016, 04:40 PM
I cannot wait =X

N1N6U3M
06-05-2016, 02:45 PM
We need reset so bad, Game! Please, hurry up...

Lampogriz
06-05-2016, 11:47 PM
lol guys relax its summertime :)

dokorof
06-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi Game

Any possibilities that we can get better runewords? As far as the builds we have right now, the runewords are 5% neccesary and the other thing is farming. I think if we have some new runewords, people will be looking for both, runes and objects.

Regards!

Game
06-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Hi Game

Any possibilities that we can get better runewords? As far as the builds we have right now, the runewords are 5% neccesary and the other thing is farming. I think if we have some new runewords, people will be looking for both, runes and objects.

Regards!

Multiple runewords have been buffed in the next patch :)

norak
06-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Multiple runewords have been buffed in the next patch :)

we need at least 300 different runewords , make a thread in suggestions and let people invent runewords but dont tell anyone which ones you liked and applied..
\

vaudeville
06-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Are those original diablo 1.09 and 1.10 runewords that will get buffed or all?

Game
06-06-2016, 04:51 PM
we need at least 300 different runewords , make a thread in suggestions and let people invent runewords but dont tell anyone which ones you liked and applied..
\

We've had several threads in the past where I've let people suggest items, and while some had a cool base I could make something work from, 90% of them were just ridiculous. Most users unfortunately don't know how to make a balanced item, it is either too strong, too weak, or just a boring stat stick. I'd love to have more runewords but we can only do so much before items start looking the exact same, just different runes.

Are those original diablo 1.09 and 1.10 runewords that will get buffed or all?

I just buffed random runewords, most of the ones that required atleast 1-2 HRs to try and bring some more value back into HRs. I'd say I buffed around 12-15.

SaintSlavut
06-06-2016, 09:37 PM
We've had several threads in the past where I've let people suggest items, and while some had a cool base I could make something work from, 90% of them were just ridiculous. Most users unfortunately don't know how to make a balanced item, it is either too strong, too weak, or just a boring stat stick. I'd love to have more runewords but we can only do so much before items start looking the exact same, just different runes.

I just buffed random runewords, most of the ones that required atleast 1-2 HRs to try and bring some more value back into HRs. I'd say I buffed around 12-15.

12-15 buffed runewords?! The hype is out of control man!

Flat_Black88
06-07-2016, 05:02 AM
Badass man... Thanks for reviving this game. Really enjoy playing what you've created.

Sadrack
06-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Hell Yeah! Game, you're the best!

Jared
06-07-2016, 09:05 PM
can you put a new thread up when you announce the release date?

Game
06-07-2016, 09:37 PM
can you put a new thread up when you announce the release date?

If everything REALLY goes well over the next 48 hours, we will reset on Friday. I am about to make a thread about it and why it's so sudden.

vaudeville
06-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Three cheers

sadiquebob
06-10-2016, 03:09 AM
rune words should be mid game and it would give a greater value to runes

norak
06-10-2016, 03:19 AM

voting sites are available to everyone 24/7

so its up to everyone themself if they have gold or not.

I dont have gold , too lazy & stoned to vote daily(or vote at all) while not playing.

i wont have gold when starting , ill just play the game and progress without billions in gold and im ok with it

rune words should be mid game and it would give a greater value to runes

all runewords mid game? it would make em worthless, only maybe used with the first chars , rest is rushing anyway...:confused:

Game
06-10-2016, 03:22 AM
voting sites are available to everyone 24/7

so its up to everyone themself if they have gold or not.

I dont have gold , too lazy & stoned to vote daily(or vote at all) while not playing.

i wont have gold when starting , ill just play the game and progress without billions in gold and im ok with it

Also Runes will NOT be on the vendor for the first week of launch, so there isn't too awful much people can buy from the vendor, unless they are going to scare monsters to death with cosmetic effects :)

sadiquebob
06-10-2016, 03:27 AM
good call

Apocalypse
06-10-2016, 04:06 AM

just make a cow smasher and find 4k gold in runes a day in cows from day 1, especially if you play sc, gold doesnt really make a difference, just press esc and find more hrs in cows lol

BuRgUi
06-10-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi!
In wich hour is the reset? Im from spain, thx :)

vaudeville
06-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Hi!
In wich hour is the reset? Im from spain, thx :)

Meant to be at around 4 pm Eastern Standard Time in the US. That ought to be what 12 am or 1 am for you in Spain?

norak
06-10-2016, 06:24 AM
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

Game
06-10-2016, 06:27 AM
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

Looks like I should have said EDT, since daylight savings is in effect. Here you go! http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt

alecko
06-10-2016, 10:47 AM
sup reset is at 4h pm but im live quebec canada on mu time what time this game is reset

vaudeville
06-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Quebec isn't on Eastern Standard Time? Also silly me on Spain's time zone. I thought it be more than a few hours.

acyroma
06-10-2016, 11:17 AM
sup reset is at 4h pm but im live quebec canada on mu time what time this game is reset

4pm

alecko
06-10-2016, 12:49 PM
ty guys

norp
06-10-2016, 02:23 PM
ITS UP BOYS

jk

VettoriMusic
07-14-2016, 11:54 AM
I was originally cheesed but yeah it's a good chance for a revamp.
May I suggest making the revives last longer, I used to enjoy the necro's revives but they die so fast from duration & not from being killed.
Thank you very much for all your hard work. I love this version of Diablo 2 so much.
I try to get more and more people to play.

arcane420
07-19-2016, 10:15 AM
i just found this lets see how it goes