PDA

View Full Version : Transitioning into end game

Killzor45
05-15-2016, 01:21 PM
Could someone point me in the right direction here? My friend and I have been duoing for about 5 days now reaching level 85 ish, we are new to all of this content and most of the game(been 5+years since weve played last). We have 6-8 mules total for hell mode and want to start doing end game content tristram/dreamlands, Inferno portals, plaguelands and lich king as well, weve tried all of these on hell difficulty and have trouble even finishing the first stages. I'm currently playing cold sorc/javazon while hes playing psn or revive necro. He seems to have a lot of trouble doing any damage with psn maelstrom, is there any unique items that give %-resist or is he doing something wrong? Also the mobs in end game parts one shot us, is there any secret to surviving? Do we just farm hell cows with 8 people and hope for the best? Or do boss runs like hell baal and diablo. Should my friend switch from necro to something else, although ive tried pally and it seems to die just as fast. I've been scouring the forums/wiki for advice but cant really find a guide for starting end game content all I see are char guides with the best in slot gear. I dont have the gold nor resources to get that gear at inferno cows etc.

TLDR: How can we easily transition into end game content with just the two of us? Farming spots etc

Lampogriz
05-15-2016, 03:44 PM
make smiter for lich king and dreamlads (exept mappo)
psn necro requires at least full trang, plaguebringer and death's advance boots

Killzor45
05-15-2016, 04:57 PM
What gear does smiter need for lich? How do you even stay alive? Could you point me to a stat build? Sorry for all of the questions

LordManhammer
05-15-2016, 06:00 PM
With the way that pierce works now, a cold or fire Mavazon can kill the Liche King with few if any deaths. You can also run all of Dreamlands with a smiter if you switch to poison to kill Mappo using the Plaguebringer dagger that the Liche King drops. There are guides for both in the character section of the forum:)

EDIT:

Bowazon http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Bowzon-guide-highcost-lowcost-both

Poison Smiter http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8965

LordManhammer
05-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I prefer a cold Mavazon for croud control in Plaguelands.

Killzor45
05-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Where can I farm mavinas set?

vaudeville
05-15-2016, 07:50 PM
Most endgame content if I'm not mistaken but particularly in the Inferno Cow Kingdom.

Killzor45
05-15-2016, 08:07 PM
That brings me me back to my main post. How exactly am I supposed to do inferno cows with two people That have no gear? Like what gear can we use to get there?

vaudeville
05-15-2016, 08:28 PM
If you want mav stuff real bad, I'll let you have them, or you could try to play with bonnell21 and myself asap (assuming bonnell21 wants to do that) to do inferno cows.

Game
05-15-2016, 09:37 PM
That brings me me back to my main post. How exactly am I supposed to do inferno cows with two people That have no gear? Like what gear can we use to get there?

Most of, if not all, of Mavina's set can drop in Hell Cows. Sure the hard endgame content can drop it quicker but you don't have to jump straight into it.

qtp
05-16-2016, 08:08 AM
well i am up for Inferno cow's who need xD let me know xD
i can kill + i can add 10-40 chars is ok for me

if u need xp or folow me inside sure xD let me know also i have the best bo xD lvl 74 xD

Killzor45
05-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Most of, if not all, of Mavina's set can drop in Hell Cows. Sure the hard endgame content can drop it quicker but you don't have to jump straight into it.

This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?

Killzor45
05-16-2016, 09:53 AM
well i am up for Inferno cow's who need xD let me know xD
i can kill + i can add 10-40 chars is ok for me

if u need xp or folow me inside sure xD let me know also i have the best bo xD lvl 74 xD

How do you get so many clients open at a time?

Game
05-16-2016, 11:43 AM
This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?

Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.

Killzor45
05-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.

Thanks a lot!

qtp
05-17-2016, 01:03 PM
How do you get so many clients open at a time?

with the loader xD lol xD u can load how manny ur pc can keen
in this moment i can make full 4 pt xD

:)

Dante
05-23-2016, 09:51 AM
New rune words are very good for transitioning phase. Check them out in wiki. Also if you play with a necro, he can just use the confuse curse and kill one cow. After that CE them all to death :) You don't need any really good gear for that. Golems, even if only 1 help too!