PDA

View Full Version : sadiquebob application

sadiquebob
05-27-2016, 01:47 PM
hy i think i could be a good gm i have a good knoledge of this server and d2 in general im a realy honest guy that loves to help poeples .im from quebec i speak french ,english .30years old and about 15 years exp in d2 lol

HoLy
05-27-2016, 07:28 PM
This is my advice to you as a person. Please do not take any of this the wrong way are personal. First of all, this is not a serious application. Grammar is terrible (I understand you are from Quebec), and there was no effort at all what so ever. Second, I would highly advise you remake this application if you are serious.

Anyways, other than that, I look forward to seeing you in-game. It's good to have players interested in making this community a better place.

Jared
05-28-2016, 04:15 PM
sadique for gm

he is 2ker and 2kers are best

#may2015 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=may2015)

sadiquebob
05-29-2016, 06:01 PM
u are right i just came home from vacation i will do one with better grammar sry. my basement was flooded when i was not there give me a day or 2

sadiquebob
05-29-2016, 06:04 PM
tx jared

sadiquebob
06-03-2016, 02:48 AM
i will never have a good gramar but i will always be a good guy i feel like i can be a good GM (i dont want the prestige ,gold or whatever a gm gets) i just wanna be able to help poeple(and i already do that) i bring good quality players in this server all french (goldoche,chuck418,boland i know im not perfect but im trustworty il have a hard time with troubleshooting but i will always try to be positive about the problem and try to give direction on how to resolve the problem and if i cant i will sugest a more personal aproche(forum) i speak anglish very well but i cant writh it corectly i think the best is that we should talk (im drunk and it commes from the heart)

sadiquebob
06-03-2016, 02:56 AM
i will respect ur choice

alecko
06-05-2016, 05:01 PM
lol even if you guys are bad grammar there are mostly online and the only player that helps your admin comunauter even doing nothing while a place whining about grammar player remerci for the help that he brings to your games

im voting for this SADIQUEBOB