PDA

View Full Version : New Info on the Ladder Reset + Upcoming Patch

Game
06-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Hey guys! I just wanted to put an update out there for everybody, as I know I have been pretty quiet for the last week or two.

The last thing I posted I said we were going to push back the ladder reset a few weeks later than the original timeframe to get in some awesome features we've been working on, as we thought they were going to be completed quicker than anticipated. It turns out, they are going to take as long as we predicted in the first place afterall. Because of this, we've decided to release the 4.0 patch without those features for now to get the content we HAVE completed out to you quicker. If everything goes as I plan for the next 2 days, we will be resetting the ladder Friday the 10th at 4:00 pm EDT.

We definitely still plan on finishing those new features and getting them to you all as soon as we can, but I have no timeframe estimate as of now. All I can say is ASAP! Some of the things you can expect to get with the upcoming reset and patch are revamped Druids and Assassins, buffed Runewords, buffed vanilla (non inferno) uniques, revamped end game items (Such as Cthulhu and Dreamlands). You will also see a pretty big endgame change, Inferno areas will not pretty much throw every high level unique at you, as we hope some uniques will hold value at end game as well. A lot of things have been changed so that items in general hold value a lot more, I will be posting the full Patch Notes hopefully by Thursday night / Friday morning. Make no mistake, even though we're cutting some content to get this out sooner, there are still TONS of changes. I think you all will thoroughly enjoy it. If the targeted reset date of Friday the 10th changes, I will let you all know ASAP.

HoLy
06-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Sounds good! Thanks for the update Alex!

vaudeville
06-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Game, I know this is probably going to be a bother to ask (assuming it is changed), but will the general formulas/ratios of certain unique items (take for example the Threads of Valusia's 1% deadly strike for every 5 to 6 strength you have) change in the next patch and if so is there any chance of getting those details Thursday/Friday morning?

I ask because I sort of already went to the trouble of jotting down stuff I should try to get for most builds. I was sure the patch would modify things a bit, but it sounds like quite a bit will significantly change. I sort of wonder if I just wasted my time (well to some extent).

Game
06-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Game, I know this is probably going to be a bother to ask (assuming it is changed), but will the general formulas/ratios of certain unique items (take for example the Threads of Valusia's 1% deadly strike for every 5 to 6 strength you have) change in the next patch and if so is there any chance of getting those details Thursday/Friday morning?

I ask because I sort of already went to the trouble of jotting down stuff I should try to get for most builds. I was sure the patch would modify things a bit, but it sounds like quite a bit will significantly change. I sort of wonder if I just wasted my time (well to some extent).

A few will change, not all.

vaudeville
06-08-2016, 02:16 AM
Ok. I'm pretty sure I already know what a few of them will be which I already took into account.

pulse37
06-08-2016, 02:43 AM
sklnafidns\gnnmgfemagaokh,igsmhmg]smohjmgmsjhimog,so,gofo

pulse37
06-08-2016, 02:43 AM
thankyou

FromTheRez
06-08-2016, 04:03 AM
Looking good!

Joxa
06-08-2016, 06:39 AM
thank u broo!!)
hardcore is coming

Thor
06-08-2016, 07:51 AM
sweet! Good weekend ahead :D

Apocalypse
06-08-2016, 08:12 AM
thank u broo!!)
hardcore is coming

this! :D

goldap
06-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah, good :)

N1N6U3M
06-08-2016, 04:20 PM
this! :D

Hey Apoc, vc é br né mano? Tamo junto no hc 4.0 brother!!

victorluciobarone
06-08-2016, 06:36 PM
PUSH THE BUTTON GAME!!!!!!!! :D

RESET DA SERVA!!!!!!!

kappa

Apocalypse
06-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Hey Apoc, vc é br né mano? Tamo junto no hc 4.0 brother!!

S2!!! :D

TMJ!!!!

go go go!!

Game
06-09-2016, 06:54 AM
The Cthulhu items that weren't really used before sure are fun now :)

http://i.imgur.com/AtXlwkR.jpg

vaudeville
06-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Hell yes! There you go. Awesome Game! Hek, now this may be a viable lightning zeal paladin weapon too at least for the short term.

Game
06-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Hell yes! There you go. Awesome Game! Hek, now this may be a viable lightning zeal paladin weapon too at least for the short term.

Correct, you can make a strong lightning build without relying on Holy Shock with this item, it's really fun. You can either cast the FoH yourself or let the item do it.

vaudeville
06-09-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm so in love with this weapon now compared to what it was before.

Game
06-09-2016, 07:34 AM
I'm so in love with this weapon now compared to what it was before.

Trust me, me too!

bonnell21
06-09-2016, 07:45 AM
that is realy nice i love it

LordManhammer
06-09-2016, 10:36 AM
That's awesome. Fist of the Heavens Smiter ftw!

Lucid
06-09-2016, 01:45 PM
cool :)
Game any asn changes yet? And what about the ability of the necro bone spirit spell to "pierce" enemys. Is there a new necro-specific item making the pierce viable in any way now?

I mean... its still a pretty bad spell compared to what most other classes have and there are absolutely ZERO items with pierce that are at least worth a little more than only the pierce stat... (belt only has 33% pierce and a few low melee stats, which is bad. And every other item with pierce is a twohanded bow/crossbow)

let us know, pls :D
im definitely in on friday nights. Not sure if hardcore or softcore tho :P

cya in either the one or the other realm!

gn8

Apocalypse
06-09-2016, 05:59 PM
wtb patch notes :)

Game
06-09-2016, 06:09 PM
cool :)
Game any asn changes yet? And what about the ability of the necro bone spirit spell to "pierce" enemys. Is there a new necro-specific item making the pierce viable in any way now?

I mean... its still a pretty bad spell compared to what most other classes have and there are absolutely ZERO items with pierce that are at least worth a little more than only the pierce stat... (belt only has 33% pierce and a few low melee stats, which is bad. And every other item with pierce is a twohanded bow/crossbow)

let us know, pls :D
im definitely in on friday nights. Not sure if hardcore or softcore tho :P

cya in either the one or the other realm!

gn8

Assassin and Druid rework are both completely done. It's mostly just item changes left for me at this point!

Apocalypse
06-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Game ignore me more, hurt my feelings more! lol

Game
06-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Game ignore me more, hurt my feelings more! lol

Patch Notes clearly aren't ready yet :)

goldap
06-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Good :D