PDA

View Full Version : Hrs

norak
06-15-2016, 04:02 AM
wtf is the trick for cows to drop them?

NEVER FOUND A SINGLE ONE , yet everyone keep saying its best for hrs and they pop quite often..

forest
06-15-2016, 08:08 AM
i did 20 runs yesterday with 10+ ppl in each game and 2 hrs dropped total, seems to be about the average rate with that many ppl.
if you're mfing solo it'll probably be pretty rare

Lucid
06-15-2016, 08:30 AM
nvm :) that info was wrong as it seems.

Still, the chance of (high-)runes to drop should increase, the more ppl are ingame.

Apocalypse
06-15-2016, 09:10 AM
isnt it, that you find more highrunes the higher your characterlevel is?

unless game changed the way it works, its not related to clvl or mf, its a raw drop with a simple % chance from each type of enemy, however, i believe 4.0 has at least slightly reduced the runedrop (from cows at least)

soulkush
06-15-2016, 02:59 PM
For runes, it shouldn't be a set chance. I fairly certain it scales to players ingame

Apocalypse
06-15-2016, 04:23 PM
For runes, it shouldn't be a set chance. I fairly certain it scales to players ingame

There's a set chance per rune for each entity that may drop that specific rune, and the number of players in game multiplies that % in a kind of diminishing return as the number of players increase, all that doesnt include bosses which have a set number of items to drop (example, mephisto usually drops 5 items all the time, so more players wont ever change the quantity of items dropped).

Ask Game , he probably knows a lot more than us about this :P