PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, couple of questions for you guys.

facker
06-21-2016, 04:56 PM
So I just started today and everything seems pretty overwhelming. I got rushed by some nice peeps to hell and then I spectated inferno cows up to level 88 sorc (cold). I thought this would be decent enough to do some farming in hell, but I guess I was wrong. I die to basically everything. The questions I have are:

1. How/where can I start accumulating gear to even kill stuff?
2. I noticed there is gold you can buy, and the NPC sells runes. Is any of that worth buying?
3. What class is relatively easy/cheap to start with?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer!

Krystals
06-21-2016, 04:59 PM
shield throw barb is pretty strong all the way to hell.

you can either donate or vote for gold. you can not get gold in game. if you click it it doesnt do anything.

get gear from normal monsters then move to inferno

acyroma
06-21-2016, 05:05 PM
You can also win gold in events. Frozen orb sorc is another great option for starting, really cheap but very strong.

Wat
06-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Im creating a waypoint account to help new players ill post details soon. :)

Doomex
06-22-2016, 01:52 AM
here is my 2 cents , i was new to the game same as you
do cows , start witn nm cows, then go to hell cows , then to inf cows , cows drops lot of starting sets parts and good rare items , u need at least one full set/depend on hero u choose to play / to farm hell cows , in hell cows u will find blue organs what needs to open inferno cows and thats blue organs have good value
also every time when u see public annonse for inf cows go join , walk after crowd and u can get some starting gear , it will not take u more than few days to get all set parts u need
u dont need mush tele as on battlenet server thats why u can start with some diferent that comon sorc , i sugest u to start with crow-summon aldur druid or mavina bowzon , u can load more then one char in game and thats really helps u no need cta u can use you bo barb to do that :) i also sugest u to not make all chars u will play in one acc but one char per acc and then fill other slots with mules for example dru in char1 ,sorc char2,barb char 3 and so on ....u got the idea :) , u will have lot of questions for sure ....u can msg me here or in game doomex, doomex-6 if u need some help or questions

vaudeville
06-22-2016, 04:20 AM
You could also try trading blue organs, high runes (ohm and up), worldstone fragments (dropped by act bosses), keys, account gold, or set pieces with other players. That should help you get by though you'll have to for the time being find some people you can trust to do say the Dreamlands, uber quests, the worldstone event, etc.

facker
06-22-2016, 04:34 AM
Cool, thank for all the info guys!