PDA

View Full Version : Public Waypoint Account [Free Waypoints inside!]

Wat
06-21-2016, 09:01 PM

Game
06-21-2016, 09:03 PM
Awesome. Thanks for helping out the community!

HoLy
06-21-2016, 09:19 PM
I think that is awesome you offer that. It' a great way to help new players. Good job!

Thor
06-22-2016, 04:47 AM
Hello, I had an idea and figured it help a lot of new players out. It's just a blank character (for now) with all the waypoints needed to Magic find and rush. When I got rushed so quickly it was a pain to run through the game with basically no gear. Skill quests are needed for some builds and some people just need baal. I've got some rules, that hopefully everyone can follow. I will put gear on it soon, but I have non at the moment.

Rules:
Don't AFK in games with the character.
Once items are there, try not to take them.
Don't change the password.
Don't delete the character.

Hopefully I don't have to make more and you get the idea. Here are the details for the account. Feel free to do whatever you want to the sorceress.

Account: Waypoints
Password: anni

Everyone have fun. Hopefully I'll see you around and we can make some trades! Enjoy :D

Cheers man

UbiNax
06-22-2016, 04:55 AM
Awesome! already used it

rrra
06-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Try and sticky this somehow or do something else to make this as visible as possible for new players.

Great job though :)

champion
06-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Account idea- great.
Items on char - they won't last long.
I've played in the past on some private d2 realms. This idea appeared on 2 realms, but with enchant chars. The only way to stop people from stealing from this account was to make hard rules, including ip ban (since establishing a thief was pretty easy).

Good job mate!

Squishy
06-25-2016, 04:36 AM
Yeah.. some piece of shit deleted the character. I just tried to give myself some normal waypoints, the account is empty. Luckily I gave one of my character all the waypoints so if anybody needs any just whisp *anything.

This is why we can't have nice things.

UbiNax
06-25-2016, 04:55 AM
Yeah.. some piece of shit deleted the character. I just tried to give myself some normal waypoints, the account is empty. Luckily I gave one of my character all the waypoints so if anybody needs any just whisp *anything.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah had a friend who started playing yestoday who wanted to use it aswell.. found out it was deleted... some people...

Game
06-25-2016, 08:18 AM
The guy who actually made the account deleted it, because he was banned for attempting to exploit the server. I discovered he's a pretty immature guy after speaking to him yesterday, sorry guys :/. This is why we can't have nice things!

Squishy
06-25-2016, 10:19 PM
The guy who actually made the account deleted it, because he was banned for attempting to exploit the server. I discovered he's a pretty immature guy after speaking to him yesterday, sorry guys :/. This is why we can't have nice things!

Wow what a dickhead..

tragos
06-27-2016, 12:02 PM
You can still ask for help in game or create a thread in forum , it won't take too long to get some help! ;)

Bodek of Sheldon
06-28-2016, 09:49 AM
A new char has been made.
The same account: Waypoints
The same pass: anni
Feel free to use
Feel free to fill the gaps
Don't AFK, let others use it too.
Do not delete, I wont make another :)

Bodek of Sheldon
07-16-2016, 11:06 AM
Topic up, I believe it needs to be seen

Game
07-16-2016, 11:59 AM
Topic up, I believe it needs to be seen

Thanks man!

Bodek of Sheldon
08-03-2016, 03:57 PM
up

Brimstonejack
08-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Just grabbed a couple needed WPs. Thanks!