PDA

View Full Version : A newbie needs help

nedamettin
06-23-2016, 11:51 PM
i haven't played the game for years, then suddenly decided to play out of boredom. i never played this mod before, can someone help me about with what is the "gold" currency, how to obtain it and what builds are good for a fresh player?

p.s i'd rather use an amazon or paladin to start, but sorcs/necros are fine aswell.

Doomex
06-24-2016, 02:53 AM
wellcome
for start i would recomend you to read our wiki, u will find answers there for most of your questions
i can give some boost tonight if u find me at doomex or doomex-6
i sugest u to make 1char of each and made them in diferenr accounts , u will defently want to have them if u want to stay more
game allow u to have more than 1 char in same game so your baba can bo your paladin before run for example

SaintSlavut
06-24-2016, 07:32 AM
As Doomex suggested, highly recommend you study the wiki. Also check the patch notes for all the changes and added features. There is so much new content it would take to long for anyone to type it up here!

As for gold, it is only obtained through voting, donating, or event rewards. You don't need gold to repair, hire mercs, or buy potions (it's all free). Basically gold is used for buying items from the Hadriel NPC.

Here's a quick list to get your started:
1. Tons of new items
2. Monsters are harder than normal.
3. Many skills have been buffed/reworked.
4. All uniques/sets/rares are buffed.
5. Many new maps have been added.
6. Max players in a game is increased to 64.
7. Each character has 1 new skill.
8. Observe/spectate feature has been added which gives you the ability to watch other players in the game. You can gain experience and quests while spectating.