PDA

View Full Version : some of the end game items be picked up in fragments and cubed together

Jared
06-26-2016, 01:22 AM
i calculated it out and a book of abyss with a 5.5 min a1-a5 clear time + 20 min omega clear time itll take 10.5555555 days and i think thats way too long to leave to chances so i was thinking itd be cool for this and a few future items possibly (i dont think fm is hard enough its like 12 hours with 1 min games)

so the idea is that 1 frag drops off rez every time and when you get 5 of those you combine it to a 5 frag and 5 of those make a 25 frag and 4 of those make a book (5-25-book so it doesnt take up so much space) this makes it so if i wanna waste the time getting it i dont get beaten to somebody with more luck then me

another idea was that in addition to the chests you get something that with the next frag set itll automatically give you the portal maybe move the odds back to 1/4 if this is to op sounding

Mephisto
06-26-2016, 01:56 AM
Nothing is hard enough, Diablo is based on luck more then its droprates, this guy who found the first FM did 3 runs, i did close to 700 now, and nothing. Same with last ladder, 2 guys found their Abyss, 1 in his first run, 2nd guy in his first 10 frag sets :)
But yeah its a nice idea to collect fragments, but it could take a long while if u getting double fragments. I rather have the tension of a item dropping or dropping not. I rather not see the book of abbys being a fragment system thing but still like youre idea about maybe other ( future? ) items :)

Doomex
06-26-2016, 08:41 AM
is the mf work in same way as on bliz server ?
das drop of frags and keys are afected by mf and number of ppl in game ?

Lampogriz
06-26-2016, 11:14 AM
das drop of frags and keys are afected by mf and number of ppl in game ?

afaik mf doesnt affect on runes, keys, frags, organs, divine gems droprate. Not sure about puzzle boxes, special lk/dreamalnd/cow queen/inferno drops, abyss book. But i think mf also doesnt affect on those.

Jared
07-01-2016, 10:46 PM
another idea was that in addition to the chests you get something that with the next frag set itll automatically give you the portal maybe move the odds back to 1/4 if this is to op sounding

haha great idea jkyle