PDA

View Full Version : video: how I solo the Lich King

duderominus
06-28-2016, 05:50 AM
This can be done in just Trang's set. Plaguebringer helps, though. Poison maelstrom/clay golem build(no curses).

Keep a clay golem on him at all times, and if he's green, you're winning. Don't get hit, and don't wonder too far away from the golem or he'll disengage from the LK and go for a walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOsaSuoSDNE&feature=youtu.be

Captured in one shot, like a boss

Doomex
06-28-2016, 06:33 AM
very helpfull ty , how mush maelst dmg ?

duderominus
06-28-2016, 07:37 AM
very helpfull ty , how mush maelst dmg ?

Mine's at 110k

Lucid
06-28-2016, 07:53 AM
My lowest kill was with ~80k psn damage at level 85 around.

YOU MUST WATCH THE FOLLOWING:

You need the stat "monster heal prevent" (mal in weapon or some rings habe it)

Be alone in the game or monster heal prevention will not work. (2 players work fine, three begins to get too much if dmg is low)

Have all restpoints into clay golem and try to get him tank min. 3 hits, otherwise youll have problem to inflict the lk with psn.

Dont try to use more summons than clay golem. If you run in with 10 skelletons, lk will turn around like crazy and prolly hit you with sindragosa...

At least that all was tested on hc :) and works fine

UbiNax
06-28-2016, 08:39 AM
I usually pickup some revives right before i enter, they last the entire fight vs him, i got 145k damage

forest
06-28-2016, 09:40 AM
put 1 into blood golem to get pmh, then use clay golem after that, its easier than having to mal ur wep

LordManhammer
06-28-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't even use any summons for this fight. With slow target on your dagger, you can tag him with Maelstrom then kite him up and down in the middle of the map using teleport. He just lumbers along and as long as he is walking he won't cast Sindregosa. Your method looks like it would be a little safer for hardcore though:)

UbiNax
06-28-2016, 03:15 PM
How about stitches? do you just port directly on him and kill him without summons? the skeletons won't swarm you?

Lucid
06-28-2016, 04:11 PM
For PL i used my shieldhtrow barb / summoner druid. With their class sets they are pretty cheap and strong enough to do so.

If youre better geared, your psn nec should be able to do it completely solo.
I fight trough pl instead of teleport to stitches. But this is mostly because im hc

UbiNax
06-28-2016, 04:29 PM
might just be because i don't use confuse enough, just feel like the monsters swarm me unless i have summons to tank when i do stitches.. i believe i can kill lk just with clay golem though

LordManhammer
06-28-2016, 07:39 PM
With a shield throw Barb you can run through PL and just use howl to send all of the monsters running while you nuke Stitches if you really want to streamline your run time. All together I can finish the entire run in about 1.5 to 2 minutes.

soulkush
06-30-2016, 11:15 AM
Lk and stitches is super easy with a rogue merc with acid injector and orb sorc. Get 95 cold res (snowclash belt gives 15% max cold res) 1 raven for sorb and merman boots. His sindragosa actually heals you.