PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to me.

JediJunkie
06-30-2016, 07:14 PM
So far, annihilus is pretty dope. I like the Rogue Encampment.
I was referred today, am going to refer another, and this may be the start of a very beautiful relationship.
My names will either be Jedi, BuZz or PoopNuggets. So I'll see you all in-game, hopefully long enough to enjoy before the world ends.

Game
06-30-2016, 08:00 PM
So far, annihilus is pretty dope. I like the Rogue Encampment.
I was referred today, am going to refer another, and this may be the start of a very beautiful relationship.
My names will either be Jedi, BuZz or PoopNuggets. So I'll see you all in-game, hopefully long enough to enjoy before the world ends.

Welcome! Glad you're having fun, I hope you bring some friends along as well :) Let me know if you have any questions!

acyroma
06-30-2016, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the server! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, our community is pretty awesome here!

JediJunkie
07-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Okay, so today it's saying I gotta connect to battle.net. I'm connected to the nets. I know this should be under tech, but hey, help me.

Game
07-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Okay, so today it's saying I gotta connect to battle.net. I'm connected to the nets. I know this should be under tech, but hey, help me.

Run the Annihilus Realm.reg file in your Annihilus folder. Then re-open Diablo 2 and try again.

JediJunkie
07-02-2016, 08:20 PM
I'm trying to reset my password but I can't get the email.

Game
07-02-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm trying to reset my password but I can't get the email.

The PW recovery doesn't work for accounts in-game unfortunately. PM me the email on your account and I'll change the password for you.