PDA

View Full Version : Some Website updates!

Game
07-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Hey guys! I decided to do some cleaning up on the website yesterday, and I finally got around to fixing some issues that really needed to be fixed a long time ago.

First off, the website now properly sends emails to people. This means when signing up, when trying to recover a forum password, sending email to a user, etc; it all works now and you will properly receive the email!

I also fixed the issue that made links right below the navigation bar at the top of the forum body not work. For example, at the top of this post you see Forum -> General -> Announcements. Clicking these would not work before, but no longer! Feel free to save yourself some clicks when browsing now :)

Lastly, I am not just fixing things but I am getting around to getting some stuff too. I added an Arcade to the website, and being the champion of a game will give you a neat little badge / notification on your posts that you are the champion of the game, right below your Annihilus Account. It looks like somebody already snatched up most of the titles, so you'll need to get to work on beating his scores! There are only 8 games right now, I will likely add some more later. You can get to the Arcade with the button on the navigation bar at the top of the website, or for lazy people you can click here (http://annihilus.net/arcade.php?tabid=149).

That is it for now, I will most definitely be doing more website / cleanup work in the future as well to keep everything running as smooth as possible. Patches aren't the only content we need!

Mephisto
07-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Nice, another step forward :)! Glad the navigation is working now, good job!

BlueVex
07-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Moon Lander champion

LordManhammer
07-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Woot! I used to have a full sized arcade version of asteroid when I was a kid. Good times:)

forest
07-01-2016, 01:26 PM
im a fan of all things about this update

Research
07-01-2016, 08:45 PM
any news on tokens release?
#freetoken (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=freetoken)