PDA

View Full Version : Searching for someone to play with!

dattelmann
07-05-2016, 04:05 AM
Hi there,

Im playing on anni a while now but most of the time alone. Im just searchin for someone to play with me most for endgame content cruci and stuff.

My main char is a Summon Druid atm. I can kill Lich King kinda easy but im lacking of elemental dmg (physical immunes are pain in the a**) so a good choice could be assa or sorc or somethin but i would even play with all other classes as well.

Im working on my build and wanna test out other builds as well with other classes.

If you are kinda new, this isnt a problem. I have neraly every set item (no tal amu, no gris shield yet) and other stuff.

Im a 25 years old student living in germany. (so if you are living in the est time zone, my online times could be 1 a.m. est - 5 p.m. est)

i would also appreciate talking to someone while playin. english is not my mother language and im not a native speaker but i think my skills are good enough to say somethin like: "help me im dying"

thats it. Too much time but wasted time if only playin alone (for example i have around 15x blue organs set but im too lazy to clear inf cows alone)

edit: my druid is on account (dattelmann2) "sproud" maybe youve already seen me.

vaudeville
07-05-2016, 05:28 AM
I think I've seen you around a bit. You can come farm with me a bit in the dreamlands if you see me though I'll tell you right now that I'm really looking for a particular item that might drop there (well and maybe the madness and caster set). Anything else is fair game I suppose.

Doomex
07-05-2016, 12:49 PM
well im searching also
find me at doomex or doomex-6
im also in Europe , playing mostly nighttime because at daytime im at work

vaudeville
07-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Same deal then. If you guys see me around, come do some dreamland runs with me. I'll try not to be too picky about the drops.

nedamettin
07-06-2016, 04:29 AM
dattel hit me up for crucible runs i need a druid to tank stuff. i can kill anything as long as someone stays in front of me