PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

rastamun1234
07-07-2016, 02:23 AM
To start off I quit playing a few weeks after the world stone events were released and I just started again about a week and a half ago and I'm trying to catch up on all the updated content I missed.

So as far as I know since the world stone event
The crucible has been added
There are more inferno areas 1 in A2,A3,A5
The lich king
2 rare puzzle boxes drop from anywhere in hell but I'm not sure what happens when u open one
Ryle caches are opened with a council key I think but I don't know where they drop
If I have missed anything plz let me know what.

I currently have an ik shield throw barb who seems to do well for inferno areas and all of dreamland except mappo.
I also have a tals orb sorc for he'll cows/frags/keys.

I'm wondering which class build/gear setup is best for mappo/lich king/world stone bosses/belial and crucible but I am not sure if crucibe is soloable.

Doomex
07-07-2016, 07:57 AM
• Cache of R'lyeh has been reworked. When opening with the Key of the Old Ones it now always gives a random Puzzle (either from Dreamlands or one of the rare drops, such as Tyrael, Ctoggha, Trag-Oul mark), a Divine Gem, and an Infernal Pearl. Opening it at the Altar will instead give you a Divine Gem, a Perfect Gem, and a random item; just like an Infernal Chest would

Doomex
07-07-2016, 07:57 AM
u better read whole patch notes
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10275

LordManhammer
07-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Poison Necro with full Tag'oul set can kill Mappo using Lower Resist to break his immunity. You can also poison and kite the LK reliably.

rastamun1234
07-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Ok I'll try out a nec when I get home later also does key of the old ones drop or is it from vendor only?

Lucid
07-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Vendor only