PDA

View Full Version : Necro help

rastamun1234
07-12-2016, 01:13 AM
I currently have a nec with full trangs plaguebringer semi decent crafted rings and ammy marrow boots belial torch and anni all my gear is socket ed with poison facets. Maelstrom and synergies are maxed out with 1 point in clay golem and 1 point in all the golem synergies and I have 1 point in almost all the curses. The problem I'm having is that the dmg doesn't seem to be all that good. I have tried soloing DL act 2 and act 5 inferno and lich but I'm not doing like any dmg and I'm dying somewhat easily. I'll usually let my golem tank even though he dies pretty easily I'll cast lower res and spam maelstrom until something dies then use corpse explosion. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or if I'm doing something wrong.

champion
07-12-2016, 01:25 AM
Trang set is good at the beginning. In further game, if you want to make some dmg you must obtain better gear with much more -res and psn ed.

Lucid
07-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Yep. You will need better gears for the inferno portals and endgame. Trang set is mostly good for starting and killing bosses (even if slow, but safe).
You may want to look for carrion wind rings and atmas amulet (both have -% psn and nice +skills). These are way better than any rare and should be easy to get.

For the real endgame gear, im not sure yet. I would probably go with the trag oul map helm that is made for psn necs, called trag ouls true guise or smth... And husk of kaluut armor or balance (if you have teleportscroll or nn teleport. Otherwise go some rare / odium / enigma in between)
Lichkings boots and maybe only trangs offhand + belt + gloves and see what setbonis you get. If they are no good, look in the wiki for inspiration.

further go for +5% psn enchants and 1-2 more golems (theres enchants for that too). Try to get some more points into clay golem. If you manage to get them to 20k life and 2-4 golems, you barely will die just because they tank everything.

Hope this helps :3

rastamun1234
07-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Thx for the info it's pretty hard to figure out what items I need when the wiki is missing so many items like I don't know odium stats or lich king boots or husk. So most of the time I don't even know what to trade for.