PDA

View Full Version : Gather Summons/Mercenary Skill and +1 Increased Speed

nedamettin
07-13-2016, 09:44 PM
As a necromancer player, non-tp zones are a huge pain in the a** for me. Main reason for that is that summons I make can't be replaced like Druids' to position them which doesn't allow me to lock bosses in place. Also revived minions die like retards when you move 1 screen away from them, which is also not fun. Maps of new content (specially Crucible and Dreamlands) have so many narrow points and pathing problems to make any use of the summons with Necros.

My suggestion is to give a skill to all classes: Gather summons. When you cast it, all your summons will gather on your cursor, like when you use teleport. Diablo II itself has this mechanic so I think it is technically possible, but ofc Game will decide that. This would be gamechanger for Necros and anyone since mercenaries can be replaced that way aswell. I would love a different skill for all summon types and mercenary but IDK if it's doable.

Also a side request would be a increased speed +1 enchant. Some characters move too slowly, specially the ones who don't use BoS on switcher and don't have enough frw on their end-game gear. We have the teleport +1, why not increased speed? I think it should cost much less than teleport since it is not as important as teleport +1 but that's my 2 cents.

Thanks for reading.