PDA

View Full Version : (hopefully simple) gear diversity suggestions for class progression

duderominus
07-15-2016, 05:44 AM
If you want more specific suggestions for sets, please holler and I'll go through every piece with a comb. <br />
<br />
To add a step/diversity to gear progression for amazons, I'd reccomend turning Lycander's...

Game
07-15-2016, 03:23 PM
I've wanted to buff older items, and did so in 4.0, but I didn't get to all of them because it seems people blow by them so fast and get to higher items :/. These are a lot of nice suggestions though! I'll see what I can do in 4.1.

LordManhammer
07-15-2016, 04:10 PM
I definitely like the idea of buffing the non-class specific sets. Another idea to explore perhaps would be sets that get thier full bonuses with five pieces but have six total pieces available. Like an IK set that has both a one hander and a two hander that could be used or even a variant that doesn't require a weapon at all. If you want to encourage people to try WW then that would be the way to go. I especially think this would be good for Zons. Being able to choose between a Javalin and a Bow for the Mav set would be pretty cool.