PDA

View Full Version : Installation/ When you dont have the CD but have the digital version from B.NET

Draikonz
08-17-2016, 04:25 AM
Hey i tried to install Annihilus but since the new digital version from b.net is over 1.14 i tried to download an image to install annihilus, the installation seem to have worked fine but when i try to run the game it asks me a CD even if i have it mounted on Daemon Tool. So how am i supposed to install the server if i cant with the original installation because the version is updated and cannot get the iso since u need the real cd for the full installer to work !

Help this server looks more alive than the real D2 !!

Draikonz
08-17-2016, 01:01 PM
I reinstalled and managed to get into the game with the version 1.13 but when i try to make a character on the realm it says this name already exists for any name i could put in it!! There is a D2 Classic background instead of D2 expansion and i cant make druid or sin, what is wrong ? When i play singleplayer i can see the new map for rogue camp and all low gold price, but when i click on hadriel trade/repair my game crash, what is wrong with my installation

Draikonz
08-17-2016, 03:12 PM
The error i get is

Halt
Location ; , line #1563 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1563)
Expression :Unrecoverable internal error 6fd91b82

Brimstonejack
08-18-2016, 12:38 AM
You can't use the digital version from Bnet anymore, since it comes with the update to 1.14 pre-installed now. I would recommend buying or torrenting the discs and using Daemon Tools to mount the discs, and install that way. Then reinstall the launcher. Lampogriz I believe has an FTP server you can get the full installer from as well. it's a new one, not the one in the installation guide. Maybe try messaging him?

Game
08-18-2016, 03:08 AM
Hey i tried to install Annihilus but since the new digital version from b.net is over 1.14 i tried to download an image to install annihilus, the installation seem to have worked fine but when i try to run the game it asks me a CD even if i have it mounted on Daemon Tool. So how am i supposed to install the server if i cant with the original installation because the version is updated and cannot get the iso since u need the real cd for the full installer to work !

Help this server looks more alive than the real D2 !!

We have a full download on our downloads page!

Draikonz
08-23-2016, 09:40 AM
Thank you solved, i used torrent and at first my annihilus installer was corrupted, now everything works fine !! Thanks