PDA

View Full Version : I got an idea / suggestion

Scorchz
08-17-2016, 06:43 AM
Okay , so I know most of the people who's going to read this might close this page after the next sentence , but whatever , i'm just suggesting :)

I was thinking how good and bad will be the idea of increassing the level cap to 120 or maybe infinite ? I know you gonna think : this is gonna be to long and high level player will mf easy and bla bla bla ,

Okay , so here's the good and bad side in my opignom

Good : •allow the server to have a competitive ladder 24/7
•Gives the player more motivation to play the charecter when reach 99 ( cauze tbh , i lose interest after i reach 99 , cause i fell no progression anymore )
• felling to progress even after 99
• easier to mf , faster runs

Bad side : •levels might be to long
• people who dont play alot will fell behind
• chars to Op

Also , after 99 the level could only give 5 stats or 1 skills , when the ladder reset the price could be lvl 99 again , the incress level cap is juste to fell a progression on the charecter , thanks for reading :) and sorry for bad english

TheOne
08-17-2016, 01:06 PM
buddy i will say my opinion :

u can make lvl 99 but are usless make 99 and not be in top :P ( top 15 ) and to be in top u have to farm alot i say this because all my chars ( x8 acc are with lvl 99 ) and mule are with lvl 96 :)
in this game i repeat my opinion .... the point is to get funn xD what abouth if was decrease lvl ? :P to be maxim 80 ? :D
and each lvl u have to make ALOT of quest's ? :) because this server is pro-pvm so u have to be alot active to have a gzz char.
Anyway hope u was understood my low english and have no hard feallings with my comment.

chears xD

Mephisto
08-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Iso paragon levels :)

duderominus
08-17-2016, 02:24 PM
Raising the level cap seems unnecessary, imo. Also, this seems like it could be a difficult alteration. Things like modding sets/uniques, or nerfing/buffing mobs/skills frequently only require changing a value or two, which is a much more likely alteration.

Scorchz
08-17-2016, 04:39 PM
There's absolutly no reason to remod the current set/unique , the goal behind this idea its just to fell a progression over a full geared charecter , but i totally understand that this might not be necesary , it was just a simple taught :)

Game
08-17-2016, 08:52 PM
There's absolutly no reason to remod the current set/unique , the goal behind this idea its just to fell a progression over a full geared charecter , but i totally understand that this might not be necesary , it was just a simple taught :)

Thanks for the suggestion! I am always looking for ideasfor new content. Adding levels may be a little tricky to make viable, but it is always something to consider in the future.