PDA

View Full Version : Looking for partner for fast runs

bgtomsk
08-26-2016, 12:56 PM
I usually do plaguelands/dreamlands with necr (PL+LK ~ 2min/ DL ~3min) in 2xplayer game (2nd char - bo barb). It's kinda boring and slow to go solo for me. If you have good DD char, that can solo these locations faster, we can go together. I'll provide u with bo/shout and will loot only from find item on corpses, so your loot will be yours and you get more toughness.

AndrewJR
08-26-2016, 03:25 PM
I'd do this with you. *AndrewJR in game

nedamettin
09-01-2016, 02:17 PM
As a necro who hit about 550k Maelstrom damage, what you should do is to farm the places other classes can't to give yourself a trading edge. For example farming jewelry and Caster weapon from Mappo would get you lots of goodies. Also if you farm PL and don't need to explode corpses so much, try to make Ganesh RW and hork the bodies.

bgtomsk
09-02-2016, 04:48 AM
As a necro who hit about 550k Maelstrom damage, what you should do is to farm the places other classes can't to give yourself a trading edge. For example farming jewelry and Caster weapon from Mappo would get you lots of goodies. Also if you farm PL and don't need to explode corpses so much, try to make Ganesh RW and hork the bodies.

550k? how?