PDA

View Full Version : Best Plaguelands and Inferno portal farmer?

Subxeno
08-29-2016, 03:24 PM
I've been back for about a week now, and REALLY enjoying my time :D But one thing is holding me back..

I've been using a Shield Throw IK Barb to farm on, and it's really tanky so far, but physical immune mobs are absolutely stupid to deal with.

Does anyone know of a good class that can wreck inferno? I have an Ele Druid right now I'm trying out, but I was looking for something that's just good at the one thing, farming quickly.

Any thoughts?

Lampogriz
08-29-2016, 03:28 PM
wind dudu, tf zealot, java, psn nec, assa fire trap

Subxeno
08-29-2016, 04:54 PM
wind dudu, tf zealot, java, psn nec, assa fire trap

Thanks for that, but do you have any details? Specifics of what to use aside from just the build?

AndrewJR
08-29-2016, 07:25 PM
How rich are you in game? That actually makes a difference on this answer. Some of those builds are superexpensive. I'd be interested in seeing your gear and style. IK barb is about the best cheap build to farm those

LordManhammer
08-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Which phys immunes are you having a problem with? I've been using an IK shield throw Barb to farm PL and Infernos since it was introduced and this latest patch made it even more beast than before. The scourge ghosts are the only monsters that put up a fight but you can always just howl and watch them run:) The act five infernos are trivial with IK ST.

Subxeno
08-29-2016, 11:46 PM
How rich are you in game? That actually makes a difference on this answer. Some of those builds are superexpensive. I'd be interested in seeing your gear and style. IK barb is about the best cheap build to farm those

I have maybe 10 HRs total, but that's invested in gear. I'd have to sell it to get 10, pretty much my most expensive item is a 1 Tornado Druid Prime. I'm trying to get to 95 to use it, but nobody is making inferno cows :\

Lampogriz
08-30-2016, 01:28 AM
Scourge ghosts is probably bugged or they have about 90% chance to block attacks ;/

Subxeno
08-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Scourge ghosts is probably bugged or they have about 90% chance to block attacks ;/

I hope it's not intentional...It takes me 30 seconds to kill a single ghost because they block, like you said, about 80-90% of all attacks..

TheOne
08-30-2016, 01:38 PM
wisper me in game Subxeno wisper to Tasha

Brimstonejack
09-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Act 3 lightning merc with gear to survive will help with phys immunes. That static comes in handy.