PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

xliumtra
10-11-2016, 04:23 AM
hi everyone newbie here looking for someone who could give me a quick chat about specific info of this game.

only played d2 exp. haven't played any moded servers

tragos
10-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Welcome, unfortunately I am at work right now my Internet sucks. I ll be glad to answer your questions later if someone didn't already �� have fun!

Scorchz
10-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Find yourself a full class set ( tal rasha , nat , etc ) , farme plaguelands (a1 blood racen ), cows , a5 inferno pits , get Hrs , you can also farm act Boss to get Frags set , sell em for 2 hrs each full set , gear up like this.

Game
10-11-2016, 04:47 AM
hi everyone newbie here looking for someone who could give me a quick chat about specific info of this game.

only played d2 exp. haven't played any moded servers

Welcome! We have a lot of awesome info in our wiki, but we also have tons of players who would also be glad to show you the ropes and answer any questions for you. You'd likely have luck finding someone in the channel during the day just by asking! Feel free to PM me as well and I will answer whatever I can.

Scorchz
10-11-2016, 04:47 AM
I also recommand stating with Assasin or Druid or shield trhow barb

xliumtra
10-11-2016, 07:21 AM
anyone can give me a quick runthrough on how to go to those areas? just got to nightmare atm

thx for all the quick reply

Scorchz
10-11-2016, 10:06 AM
anyone can give me a quick runthrough on how to go to those areas? just got to nightmare atm

thx for all the quick reply
I will if nobody does befor i get online

xliumtra
10-11-2016, 02:59 PM
I will if nobody does befor i get online

im online now