PDA

View Full Version : New to Annihilus

CIenRune
10-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Hey guys! New player here, just have a few questions that I cant seem to find answers to. How is gold obtained? How can I gear myself early game? Thanks in advance!

pulse37
10-15-2016, 12:25 PM
click on the homepage and theres three voting links on the bottom left of the page. You get 20 gold per vote. And you can do this only once per day, (so thats 60 gold free per day). You can also donate towards the server to get gold. Earlygame i suggest finding a cow or inferno cow game and starting with the class set.

Addah
10-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the server!

For gold, make sure you link your in-game account to your email and website account so it receives the gold in-game after each vote.

Hell Cows drop lots of Set pieces, and ask around for things like Immortal King, Aldur, M'avina, etc, for the best early-game gear.

P.S. You don't need to kill Baal to make hell cows, also only cube Wirt's Leg, not a tome of teleport.

Game
10-15-2016, 04:11 PM
He means Tome of Town Portal :) You can just grab the leg from Tristram and cube it and you're good to cow! And welcome to the server! If you have anymore questions do not hesitate to ask!