PDA

View Full Version : Little confused on how to advance.

CIenRune
10-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Hey guys :)

Ive been farming the pits in frozen tundra for a few days but havent come across any better gears for my barb shield thrower, I would like to farm better gears. If I continue to farm the pits, is it possible to get good gear here? Ive checked wiki but there isnt too much information. Should I make a different character to farm lichking? Thanks in advance. I am enjoying the server so far.

I have ik set, two oculus rings, highlords ammy and medusas gaze aegis.

Lockzilla
10-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Nat's Assassin Set does good to farm LK. As well as 2 of the bosses in Dreamlands. Sss / Kuulet (idk their names) bosses. Overall I would try to transform into a either a PSN necro or a summon necro as that is the class to be right now. They have been getting a lot of buffs etc. But either a full trag necro or a nats sin will definately do what you listed.

Glad to have you, and thanks for the input. Let me know if you have any other questions!

CIenRune
10-18-2016, 06:16 PM
Nat's Assassin Set does good to farm LK. As well as 2 of the bosses in Dreamlands. Sss / Kuulet (idk their names) bosses. Overall I would try to transform into a either a PSN necro or a summon necro as that is the class to be right now. They have been getting a lot of buffs etc. But either a full trag necro or a nats sin will definately do what you listed.

Glad to have you, and thanks for the input. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks a lot :D is there a specific place I can farm sets quickly? Ive been told hell cows.. but I get 1-2 set items per run. I was able to kill 2 of the bosses in dreamlands on my barb woohoo!