PDA

View Full Version : 4.1.1 r2 Patch Notes

Game
10-19-2016, 02:17 AM
Annihilus 4.1.1 r2 Changelog:

Class Changes:

Druid

• Summons now gain more life from the Dire Wolf Synergy.

• Summons now gain more attack rating from the Spirit Wolf Synergy.

Necromancer

• Skeleton Warrior / Archer limit has been increased to 6 each before Skill level 10, and 12 each after Skill level 10.

• Fixed an issue causing Skeleton life to scale too high, making it revert to 1 life.

• Revive Monster limit is now set to 10, but can still be increased with the summon extra Golems / Revives item mod. HP per level has been shifted more towards points in Revive instead of Skeleton Mastery, as this will help Revives from Frostmourne be stronger.

• Skeletal Burst has been reworked. It is now a projectile that will burst on impact. This skill scales COMPLETELY off of weapon / physical damage and nothing else, so I recommend a high damage weapon.

• The FHR / get hit animation in Lich Form is no longer as long.

RevanDarth
10-19-2016, 02:20 AM
Nice!

tragos
10-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Thanks for your hard work! they should be fine now. :)

Game
10-19-2016, 03:02 AM
Thanks for your hard work! they should be fine now. :)

Test it and let me know!

tragos
10-19-2016, 03:05 AM
Test it and let me know!

Will do, as soon I get home! Really curious to see differences.

Game
10-19-2016, 03:06 AM
Will do, as soon I get home! Really curious to see differences.

Your build works good for the most part, but I would replace the wand with a high damage weapon. Just for testing I used the cleaver you had in your stash, I did pretty decent damage! Crushing Blow would make a massive difference though.

tragos
10-19-2016, 03:12 AM
well I use goka uln for the + skills and I just waited for the skeletal burst to get fixed, I will definitely change to butcher's .
Thanks for the feedback!

Game
10-19-2016, 03:18 AM
well I use goka uln for the + skills and I just waited for the skeletal burst to get fixed, I will definitely change to butcher's .
Thanks for the feedback!

Makes sense!

Lampogriz
10-19-2016, 04:06 AM
so skellies receive mods like cb, ow, chance to cast on strinking from only weapon, right?

Thor
10-19-2016, 07:25 AM

Class Changes:

Druid

• Summons now gain more life from the Dire Wolf Synergy.

• Summons now gain more attack rating from the Spirit Wolf Synergy.

Necromancer

• Skeleton Warrior / Archer limit has been increased to 6 each before Skill level 10, and 12 each after Skill level 10.

• Fixed an issue causing Skeleton life to scale too high, making it revert to 1 life.

• Revive Monster limit is now set to 10, but can still be increased with the summon extra Golems / Revives item mod. HP per level has been shifted more towards points in Revive instead of Skeleton Mastery, as this will help Revives from Frostmourne be stronger.

• Skeletal Burst has been reworked. It is now a projectile that will burst on impact. This skill scales COMPLETELY off of weapon / physical damage and nothing else, so I recommend a high damage weapon.

• The FHR / get hit animation in Lich Form is no longer as long.

Man, you really an awesome person. Thank you so much for your continuous effort and time for making the best Diablo II experience we've all had in so many years. Keep up the great work :)

bgtomsk
10-19-2016, 08:13 AM

Thank you for the close contact with the community, the patch came out very fast, very cool to have such a developer.

Dax
10-19-2016, 08:32 AM
Man, you really an awesome person. Thank you so much for your continuous effort and time for making the best Diablo II experience we've all had in so many years. Keep up the great work :)

Second that!

Thanks Alex!

Game
10-19-2016, 10:00 AM
Thanks for your kind words guys :)

so skellies receive mods like cb, ow, chance to cast on strinking from only weapon, right?

Your skeleton summons don't receive those stats unless it's from auras, only our Skeletal Burst damage relies on weapon damage. It uses cb / ow / ctc from any item, it is just the damage that fully relies on your physical / weapon damage. If you get something that gives +% enhanced damage, or maximum damage on any other item, it'll also increase Skeletal Burst damage. Anything that would increase your normal attack damage will increase Skeletal Burst's damage.

tragos
10-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.

Game
10-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.

Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.

tragos
10-19-2016, 11:28 AM
Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.

That's right, its a matter of time to bring down the walls ;)

liumtra
10-24-2016, 01:38 AM
is this patch up now on launcher?

Game
10-24-2016, 02:04 AM
is this patch up now on launcher?

Yep! Patches go up usually within the hour of the patch notes being posted.

liumtra
10-24-2016, 02:46 AM
thx

Dante
11-04-2016, 06:41 AM
sweet, enjoy guys!