PDA

View Full Version : Rush issue with Rite of passage ACT 5

pelvis
10-22-2016, 03:53 PM
I tried today to rise a new toon for myself and got stuck on Rite of passage in act 5.

I had on the server, my rusher and the char that I was leveling - just for the sake of it, the rusher was an assassin class and the char that was being rushed was a druid.
Every time I rush a new char, I always do the important skills that give me skills and such (den of evil etc).
So, once I got in act 5 normal, I go to frozen river to get any for the +rezist, finish it, and then go to Arreat passage to get to the barbs where you complete the rite of passage, I open portal to get my druid here, kill the barbs and notice on my druid that it says YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THIS QUEST IN THIS GAME - for the rite of passage quest but the last quest, the Baal quest is active (find ball on its throne).
I made a new server with the druid, rite of passage quest is inactive and still, the Baal one is active, again I try to get there, kill the barbs and the same thing again, I can't complete the quest.
Said whatever, went with my rusher to Baal while keeping the druid on Spectator, killed Baal and exited the game with the druid - voila I finished the normal difficulty.

After this one, I tried to level a character for a friend, and the same thing happen.
Whatever I do, I can't finish that quest by being rushed now, If I continue to level up, and come back solo with that char, I can finish the quest by manually get there and do it by myself. It's strange.

I leveled around 5 chars for myself on this server and rushed at least other 5 chars for friends and this is the first time this happens even though I used the exact same mehtod...

Anyone knows why this is happening? Am I doing anything wrong or is it a glitch?

acyroma
10-22-2016, 04:04 PM
Depending on the difficulty your character has to be a specific level to complete the quest. 20 for normal, 40 for nightmare and 60 for hell.

It's the only quest that is restricted by level.

pelvis
10-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Yeh, i think i remember something about that. Thanks for pointing that out Acyroma! :)