PDA

View Full Version : With Halloween now over, should we be expecting a 4.2 full release or sneak peak?

Thor
11-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Hey team! I was just curious if you could confirm a full-release of 4.2 or perhaps a sneak-peak of 4.2 this month?

P.S.

Modern Warfare Remastered comes out Friday, and The Division patch 1.4 recently released so I am hella occupied as it is right now and probably will be for awhile but Annihilus is one of my daily dedicated video games. Also, this is my 69th post ;)

Game
11-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Hey team! I was just curious if you could confirm a full-release of 4.2 or perhaps a sneak-peak of 4.2 this month?

P.S.

Modern Warfare Remastered comes out Friday, and The Division patch 1.4 recently released so I am hella occupied as it is right now and probably will be for awhile but Annihilus is one of my daily dedicated video games. Also, this is my 69th post ;)

4.2 will likely come out in December, I'll put out a small patch to disable Halloween event items this week!

Thor
11-02-2016, 11:37 AM
4.2 will likely come out in December, I'll put out a small patch to disable Halloween event items this week!

Fair enough, sounds good! Thanks again for all your time and effort!