PDA

View Full Version : Wiped my rig and oddly enough, I am having issues with the updated FULL Installer.

Thor
11-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Hey Team! Haven't been on in awhile. Been sucked into Modern Warfare Remastered...(currently rank 70 in the world) anyhow...after the installer is done downloading and I run it, it tells me "Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation" I've tried disabling my AV and such but no luck and same result every time :(

FromTheRez
11-23-2016, 04:42 PM
Ran as admin?

Thor
11-24-2016, 07:06 AM
Ran as admin?

Yeah man. I thought maybe it was windows defender but I've completely disabled it as well.

Thor
11-24-2016, 07:17 AM
Another update. It seems as if the download just randomly stops downloading the files from the FULL installer link. It managed to get up to 0.5 of the 2gigs and just stopped. That's what's been happening. The FULL installer link is still broken.

wdzepplin
11-24-2016, 11:50 AM
What I did is I got the version 1.13 from Blizzard's website then applied the patch instead of getting the full installer as it wasn't working as well. Unfortunately it will require CD-Keys

rocket
11-24-2016, 01:23 PM
The critical error here is that you're a grownup who plays Call of Duty

Thor
11-24-2016, 05:02 PM
The critical error here is that you're a grownup who plays Call of Duty

Haha, you're cute. Basically the lamest attempt at an insult I've seen so far on this server. Good for you pal.

Thor
11-24-2016, 05:09 PM
What I did is I got the version 1.13 from Blizzard's website then applied the patch instead of getting the full installer as it wasn't working as well. Unfortunately it will require CD-Keys

I'll probably end up having to do that if it isn't fixed by the new patch. Not like I want to...I mean the idea about the full installer is the convenience of click and play. Everything is conveniently in one folder ready to go. It really needs to be fixed, especially for newcomers :[

Game
11-24-2016, 08:44 PM
I'll probably end up having to do that if it isn't fixed by the new patch. Not like I want to...I mean the idea about the full installer is the convenience of click and play. Everything is conveniently in one folder ready to go. It really need to be fixed, especially for newcomers :[

Can you try the link from the download link now and see if it still suddenly stops downloading before finishing the 2.0gb? Actually, I'll put the link here: ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/AnnihilusFullInstaller.exe

Thor
11-25-2016, 05:31 AM
Can you try the link from the download link now and see if it still suddenly stops downloading before finishing the 2.0gb? Actually, I'll put the link here: ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/AnnihilusFullInstaller.exe

Absolutely brother :) I will let you know.

EDIT: - We have Victory! Absolutely no stops or stalls. It downloaded entirely and I am now back online ingame :D

Game
11-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Absolutely brother :) I will let you know.

EDIT: - We have Victory! Absolutely no stops or stalls. It downloaded entirely and I am now back online ingame :D

Awesome :)

rocket
11-26-2016, 03:22 PM
Absolutely brother :)

Who is this guy, Hulk Hogan?!!