PDA

View Full Version : I get it installed and this is the error I get.

FPeace
11-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Runtime Error!
C:\PROGRA_1\Diablo II\DIABLO_1\Game.exe

This Application Has Requested The Runtime To Terminate It In An Unusual Way.
Please Contact This Applications Support Team For More Information.

i get this error when I try to launch game from the launcher, after choosing realm etc.

rattan
12-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Welcome to anni :) I can't personally help you with this but i'm glad that you joined! (I'm RandomOnions from median)

Lucid
12-01-2016, 01:58 PM
the only thing that somehow seems to fit here by using the search function is:

It is being run as administrator, that's the very first thing I tried.

Edit: figured out the problem, after update my folder had BOTH d2ex2windowed.dll and d2ex2full.dll, I moved one of them out of the folder and it now works properly.

Have you installed Diablo 2 + Diablo 2 LoD and didnt log into the normal battle.net? And then have it updated manually to 1.13d patch (the actual patch 1.14 doesnt work)?!
Tryed running as admin? Tryed re-updating or reinstalling :x?

please be patient, that i just check the obvious things first. If this doesnt help you out at all, there may help just the answer of an Admin :(

gl!

~Lucid

FPeace
12-02-2016, 12:51 AM
all of the above. reinstalled, reinstalled anni, re-updated, turned off my virus protection and tried them all again. No clue here. Anyone?

Game
12-02-2016, 02:06 AM
First thing is first! What operating system are you on? Secondly, this sounds like it may actually be a VC redist problem, it is possible you have damaged VC redist installations. These are a bit of an annoyance to re-install, as there are many... 2008, 2010, 2013, etc. There are also x86 and x64 bit versions of all of them. I really can't put a link to all of them but here is a link to 2013's as an example: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Lucid
12-02-2016, 02:07 AM
What OS you are using? Just type in as many infos that can help an Admin fix your thing