PDA

View Full Version : Crucible LVL 9

Ukon
12-03-2016, 08:44 AM
So i got to lvl 9 yesterday and have no idea what to do. I couldn't do any damage to any monsters.

Thoughts / helps / suggestions wanted

Are there any other crucible levels with other gimics?

Mephisto
12-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Make sure you teleport to the end of the map, its a big lvl so clearing it all within the time limit would be impossible. After everything is dead, eat the scroll when u get the ''!'' sign, and cube the key to go to the level 10 bosses.

Ukon
12-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Where is the end and is it normal that I couldn't do damage to any of the monsters?

Mephisto
12-03-2016, 11:39 AM
If the time limit passed, you wont do damage anymore.
If u didn't have the scroll in ur iventory, you wont do damage.
It had to be one of the above.
The cube area is on the north ( Kinda looks like where the ancients, Korlic, Talic, Madawc spawn ) it's allways the same spot for lvl 9 :)

Lucid
12-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Crucible is designed to be more of a team-event.

If you couldnt do any damage that may be either to the immunitys of the monsters or that your timelimit (5 minutes) expired. After the timelimit you cannot deal any damage anymore. Or maybe you forget the lay the lvl curcible small charm in your inventory. Then the monsters dont get damaged too :P

Teleport to the top left side of the map. theres a bigger platform that needs to be cleaned out in under 5 minutes and afaik lvl 9 is the only level where it allows you to teleport.

gl :)

rrra
12-03-2016, 12:19 PM
On level 9 you have 20 minutes fyi

Ukon
12-03-2016, 12:22 PM
If the time limit passed, you wont do damage anymore.
If u didn't have the scroll in ur iventory, you wont do damage.
It had to be one of the above.
The cube area is on the north ( Kinda looks like where the ancients, Korlic, Talic, Madawc spawn ) it's allways the same spot for lvl 9 :)

Ya I found the box, was just making sure there wasn't a gimic. But from the first second I entered lvl 9, I couldn't do any damage.

Guess I'll try again.

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something odd I had to do like on Razerfierg or w/e you need to kill the 4 totems.

Mephisto
12-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Nope, also you dont have to kill the 4 totems to be able to hurt Reziarfg, it just removes immunities from him to help u :)

Ukon
12-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Crucible is designed to be more of a team-event.

If you couldnt do any damage that may be either to the immunitys of the monsters or that your timelimit (5 minutes) expired. After the timelimit you cannot deal any damage anymore. Or maybe you forget the lay the lvl curcible small charm in your inventory. Then the monsters dont get damaged too :P

Teleport to the top left side of the map. theres a bigger platform that needs to be cleaned out in under 5 minutes and afaik lvl 9 is the only level where it allows you to teleport.

gl :)

I probably never pulled it from cube. Didn't know you had to. I guess I was just doing it without realizing it before

Ukon
12-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Also, about half way through I finally realized I could tele. It was difficult running through the monsters on those narrow pathways without being able to damage them.

acyroma
12-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Just so you guys know, level 9 has a 20 minute time limit, instead of 5 like the rest of the levels except for level 1 which has no time limit.

rattan
12-04-2016, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty sure lvl 20 has more than 5 minutes timelimit no?
Felt like it took forever to do it a few days ago

acyroma
12-04-2016, 11:40 AM
The way it works now, time adds up. So you get 5 minutes per level, and 20 for level 9. If you are faster, then that time is added on to the next level. So you can run out of time on level 20 and not be able to kill uldyssian.