PDA

View Full Version : Another Vet turned Noobie

DebaucheryWulf
12-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Hello there, My names Jon and I have played Diablo since the first one was on the OG playstation and fell in love since. I now find myself bored of all the same game play and bs that comes along with pvp in vanilla D2 and all the modding. So I find myself here. Within the first hour I have been fully geared (ik shield barb) and lvled to wear those items. I am excited to see what loot drops for me and already had Tyreal's might drop and was so pumped lol. I might not go back to vanilla.... Now time to get my friends in on it. Anyway, thanks for this new experience and please if anyone has tips let me know em!

Ukon
12-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Same here. Been playing since d1. This is a good mod that has consistent updates from what I can tell. If you need any help navigating the new content, let me know and I can help. Be sure to vote as that 60 gold a day goes a long way

Game
12-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Hello there, My names Jon and I have played Diablo since the first one was on the OG playstation and fell in love since. I now find myself bored of all the same game play and bs that comes along with pvp in vanilla D2 and all the modding. So I find myself here. Within the first hour I have been fully geared (ik shield barb) and lvled to wear those items. I am excited to see what loot drops for me and already had Tyreal's might drop and was so pumped lol. I might not go back to vanilla.... Now time to get my friends in on it. Anyway, thanks for this new experience and please if anyone has tips let me know em!

Welcome, glad you're enjoying it! Wow, a tyrael's already? Pretty lucky for sure!

Lockzilla
12-03-2016, 04:38 PM

Welcome Jon. We are most certainly glad to have you here. I really hope your friends give it a try out as well. If you have any questions. Please message me Lockzilla or stop by my clan channel: Clan LocK