PDA

View Full Version : phys bow amazon gear?

norak
12-11-2016, 05:35 AM
i have 2x bk rings and veil of steel

wdzepplin
12-12-2016, 06:30 AM
Physical builds are not popular since they seem to lack damage compared to full glass frostfire zons

You may want to try with a windforce since I'm pretty sure it's the highest physical damage bow in the game - I could be wrong though

Mephisto
12-12-2016, 07:25 AM
You should make the deadeye runeword, hands down the best bow, unless u can find a sick rare with 5 sockets, damage and tripple fools ( stick some sick ias/dmg/attribute jewels in it! )

Lampogriz
12-12-2016, 08:02 AM
even with 100% full perfect gear it will suck compared to other elemental builds/chars
only viable for pvp (lol)

Game
12-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Nobody has tried it yet but with some of the new items, if you get 100% chance to pierce and massive physical resist pierce, guided arrow will eat literally anything in the game :)

Lucid
12-12-2016, 12:53 PM
The biggest problem of a bowa is probably not the damage. Im pretty sure a 100% maxdamage build can press out a surprisingly amount of damage (due to hitting 8 times with each guided arrow when having 100% pierce).

But her tankyness/survivability.... You would have to rely on valkyrie(s) and avoid/evade. No 95% res + stacked or 75% dr. Not much life since you want to have dex most likely and no cta switch because you need to have a spear/shield + lightning arc to get the absolutely needed area damage.

I see too many downsides there :/

a pretty solid buff here would be to add like 1000+ flat life to a flavies.
Flavies are only used by bowas and the flat 1000 life are a top solution to go dex all in. Any suggestions of other players?

LordManhammer
12-12-2016, 01:14 PM
The biggest problem of a bowa is probably not the damage. Im pretty sure a 100% maxdamage build can press out a surprisingly amount of damage (due to hitting 8 times with each guided arrow when having 100% pierce).

But her tankyness/survivability.... You would have to rely on valkyrie(s) and avoid/evade. No 95% res + stacked or 75% dr. Not much life since you want to have dex most likely and no cta switch because you need to have a spear/shield + lightning arc to get the absolutely needed area damage.

I see too many downsides there :/

a pretty solid buff here would be to add like 1000+ flat life to a flavies.
Flavies are only used by bowas and the flat 1000 life are a top solution to go dex all in. Any suggestions of other players?

Is a knockback + Multishot combo no longer viable for aoe? I haven't played a phys Bowazon since the bnet days but I seem to remember nuking cows and never being touched. How reliable are ctc procs with bows? Are there any ctc weapons for a Bowazon that you could swap with to deal aoe? I would also think that if you needed CTA badly enough you'd take a second to equip the weapon, cast the buffs and then throw it back in your cube or just use a BO barb like everyone else:)

LordManhammer
12-12-2016, 01:15 PM
That's not to say that a flat life item for Bowazons isn't a great idea. They do need some love:)

Lucid
12-12-2016, 01:49 PM
no its just that a jav/shield switch with lightning arc is dealing the best aoe anyways. No matter to think about any bow capable of doing what lightning arc can do. It jumps 45 times, even between only 2 targets. Dealing and proccing ctcs everytime while also being based on weapon damage (cb/ds/ow/ctc everything).

its just that she is a real glasscannon. Not good at that much aoe spells in the endgame. You rely on avoid/evade/dodge and not on a solid base of life/res/dr.

Lampogriz
12-13-2016, 11:50 PM
i've done solo crucible with 2k hp bowa, avoid is amazing

LordManhammer
12-14-2016, 11:08 AM

What gear set up did you use?

wdzepplin
12-14-2016, 11:14 AM
Relies too much on luck when you only consider avoid/evade
That means you get 1 hit taken from nathaliaks at level 16 and you die - well basically any hits passed level 15 instantly kills you

jammy-
03-04-2017, 03:51 PM

How pls? :)