Looking to sell my extra azmodan weapon and extra azmodan ring

Looking for gold mostly

Thank you

Ukon
12-16-2016, 09:35 AM
I'm interested in ring. Lmk price

Mephisto
12-16-2016, 09:52 AM
Which weapon? Let me see a pic pls, same for ring, thx!

wdzepplin
12-16-2016, 10:48 AM
I'm away for now but I will try to get you the pictures

It's the hydra edge with -100 phys res and 200 life per hit - from my memory it's around 570% ED with 460 flat damage

Ring from memorry is -20 res and 22-24% damage reduction (magic/phys)

I think 5.5K per is fair considering you get the items you want at the price of a mark

Mephisto
12-16-2016, 11:21 AM
Killing azmodan is worth 500 gold? :P
You took the risk of trying to get a armor is my guess. ( It seems there are getting more and more swords and rings for now ). Was paying 5k gold because i could use all 3 items, and even if i do get the armor, i could trade it easily for one of the other 3.
I need higher stats anyway, lmk if its better :)

wdzepplin
12-16-2016, 11:36 AM
I have 9 azmo items in total so I was able to gather them all

Sword is higher than average for sure. I'll need to verify and let you know in game once I can

sleezy2
12-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Killing azmodan is worth 500 gold? :P
You took the risk of trying to get a armor is my guess. ( It seems there are getting more and more swords and rings for now ). Was paying 5k gold because i could use all 3 items, and even if i do get the armor, i could trade it easily for one of the other 3.
I need higher stats anyway, lmk if its better :)

seems to me that you started the price on azmodan items anyways! saying youi wanted orb for 5000 when it was harder to obtain, now its standard price....

part of the problem keeping new people is the crazy prices some people post. saw some one today in game trying to sell sword for 9k??

Mephisto
12-21-2016, 02:46 PM
I didnt start any prices? Im just saying i pay 5000 gold for a mark of sin.. Hard to obtain? Its still the same now as it was before, droprates didnt change or anything. And yeah there's one guy around where u should just do this simple math and thats /2 :D

sleezy2
12-21-2016, 03:50 PM
ya sorry, more common now not easier to find. Im just amazed of how the economy works here!! i just thought it was funny u mention 5k earliest on the forum and is now the bench mark for the items.

Mephisto
12-21-2016, 04:31 PM
I am the economy! or well, thats what it seems to be..
On the real side tho; Someone's gonna start offering something for something, 5000 gold was fair for me, since i was not having luck finding ''alot'' of these marks myself ( I could miss the gold ). There's allways someone who's asking double or half, nothing you can do about that. Each person set its own value of its item, that should be the economy. :)

But yeah I agree its funny :)