PDA

View Full Version : Starter Gear free

dattelmann
12-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Hey guys, still voting everyday but ill come back with the reset i think.

i still have some crappy gear left. like some torches, class sets, organs and stuff. (i collected everything)

i would give away the accounts but i still need them for the reset. so if someone needs something let me know.
(i see the problem here you dont know what ive got)

so just a small list (dont rely on that information, i dont have time to write down this exactly)
sorc torch (also others but this) 19 res rest perf

2 boxes dont know which one. some high runes. annis.

every class set multiple times except gris shield.

Mephisto
12-17-2016, 01:59 AM
I could use the sorc torch for my new sorc ^^

bgtomsk
12-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Hey guys, still voting everyday but ill come back with the reset i think.

i still have some crappy gear left. like some torches, class sets, organs and stuff. (i collected everything)

i would give away the accounts but i still need them for the reset. so if someone needs something let me know.
(i see the problem here you dont know what ive got)

so just a small list (dont rely on that information, i dont have time to write down this exactly)
sorc torch (also others but this) 19 res rest perf

2 boxes dont know which one. some high runes. annis.

every class set multiple times except gris shield.

You'll get my support if you'll change your mind and return this ladder.

I hope these items will be given to those who really need them.

Bump.

Lucia9096
12-17-2016, 07:56 AM
yeah there's many new players these days. Just hope they get to see this post. Thank you for helping these people!

Escapist
12-17-2016, 08:22 AM
Hey man. I'm pretty new still and working on a javazon and summon nec; my two characters. I could use a zon torch if you have one and an anni for each; or, any hr's to help with purchasing. All good if you gave everything away already! Thanks for being cool.
Account: TheEscapist

Mukira
12-17-2016, 10:32 AM
Hello. I'm new; I have an Assassin and trying to build a barb and I could put a good use to barb torch/prime, 2 random annies and boxes. Thank you very much.

Escapist
12-17-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the gifts!

Ribz
12-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi! I would love to have some amazon torch/anni and some hr's for my java (that actually doesnt exist yet) if something left.
Im very often available in game /w *ribz1
Thanks!

Maou
12-17-2016, 06:17 PM
myself and drjackel1 just started playing this week (when is reset happening?)

we could use some anni's zon torch sorc torch paly torch whatever you feel like giving :)

would live to complete the griswalds set for some sort of smiter or zealer to kill bosses we have shield and armor already