PDA

View Full Version : act 2 tomb lvl 2

jurat
12-17-2016, 03:27 AM
so i was thinking about all the inferno areas and thought maybe add like a lvl 2 to the tombs in act2. doesnt matter if its like special bosses or just a regluar inferno. the tombs were pointless in vannila d2 except for lvling so why not make the dreaded act2 not so hated. it would be fun to see do excitement to be in act2

Game
12-17-2016, 04:17 AM
so i was thinking about all the inferno areas and thought maybe add like a lvl 2 to the tombs in act2. doesnt matter if its like special bosses or just a regluar inferno. the tombs were pointless in vannila d2 except for lvling so why not make the dreaded act2 not so hated. it would be fun to see do excitement to be in act2

Go into Stony Tomb right outside Act 2 town :) There are various random inferno-like levels throughout the game, and each area has an exclusive unique drop.

jurat
12-18-2016, 02:42 AM
yea i like the idea behind that place and thats what got me thinking about this. but i just feel like act 2 kinda lacks in terms of going back to it.

Game
12-18-2016, 09:56 AM
We're always looking to add content to new places when the time is right! Thanks for the suggestion!