PDA

View Full Version : Troll

Savior
12-17-2016, 04:58 AM
This player came into my trade game just so he could show me his new azmodans armor and leave.
He's constantly joined my games for months now bragging about his level 91+ battle orders barb.
He knows I have a level 77 Battle Orders barb and he constantly challenges me to make mine higher.
I just basically knod politely and let him brag, but the other day when he seen me selling my barbarian.
He came into my game saying childish things such as i'm afraid to try and make my barb better.
And my barb wasnt good and his was better, I didnt get screenshots from that day because I let it slide.
But he seems to not want to stop, and its getting on my nerves, I'd appreciate if someone warned him.721

BlueVex
12-17-2016, 05:25 AM
u got craps xD

ur d2 life low because 77 bo not 91 so ur real life low too noob XDD

Savior
12-17-2016, 05:30 AM
u got craps xD

ur d2 life low because 77 bo not 91 so ur real life low too noob XDD

ISO restraining order.

Mephisto
12-17-2016, 05:44 AM
Warned. please just ignore eachother next times.

Savior
12-17-2016, 05:45 AM
Warned. please just ignore eachother next times.

Will do, thankyou.

Lampogriz
12-17-2016, 08:40 AM
Just ignore that retard and dont talk with him, problem solved.

Research
12-19-2016, 09:58 AM
nothing can match anons +2 druid summoning skills ammy
91+ bo is nothing in comparison, make sure you remind them of that
it was so op alex had to delete everything and start the realm over on a "reset"

rattan
12-19-2016, 07:06 PM
nothing can match anons +2 druid summoning skills ammy
91+ bo is nothing in comparison, make sure you remind them of that
it was so op alex had to delete everything and start the realm over on a "reset"

Token go to bed

wdzepplin
12-20-2016, 06:06 PM
I have to say I had a good laugh at that screenshot :D

Bit childish but ya just ignore him

About20Pandas
12-25-2016, 03:48 AM
That guy has been bothering me a ton as well.

I joined a Hell cow game to level a new character. I said that if an Azathoth Eye dropped i'd trade whoever picked it 2 Brains for it. Things happened and i got a complete set. I said i'd go prepare a Public Infernocow in another game (So i could actually grab the Cow queen set if it dropped - still new and haven't seen those items to be honest..)

Well, he didn't quite agree and got like 4 or 5 other romanians into the Hell-cow game where they started shittalking me and calling me greedy and what not. Nothing too harsh, but it annoys the shit out of me that every time i join Public games This guy will enter and openly call me names stating that i'm greedy and that people shouldn't play with me. That's not some shit i want to my name.

southheaven
12-25-2016, 04:05 AM
reported for reporting