PDA

View Full Version : White Screen - Cannot play

DoonerSeraph
12-17-2016, 06:52 AM
When I click in "launch game", my game opens, but as soon as I interact with it, the screen goes white. Already followed the instructions in the sticky, to no avail. Please help?

acyroma
12-17-2016, 07:10 AM
What operating system are you using? Full screen or windowed mode? Are you trying to use glide? It's not supported.

DoonerSeraph
12-17-2016, 11:46 AM
What operating system are you using? Full screen or windowed mode? Are you trying to use glide? It's not supported.

Win 7. Both full and window presents the problem. I tried all the three modes with D2vidtest, no one worked.

acyroma
12-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Sounds like your installation is corrupt, have you tried re-installing?

Download the full installer here (ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/AnnihilusFullInstaller.exe), and make sure that once its finished downloading that it's actually 2gb in size.

That should be all you need to get it working. Make sure you install it in Program Files.

DoonerSeraph
12-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Sounds like your installation is corrupt, have you tried re-installing?

Download the full installer here (ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/AnnihilusFullInstaller.exe), and make sure that once its finished downloading that it's actually 2gb in size.

That should be all you need to get it working. Make sure you install it in Program Files.

The problem suddenly stopped happening :O

Anyway, thank you for answering, I'll reinstall in case the error happens again :)

acyroma
12-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Glad it's working! Let me know if you have any more issues.