PDA

View Full Version : Referral System Update

acyroma
12-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Hey guys, Game and myself have come to a decision in regards to referral gold. The system is too easy to abuse if we let the referral gold automatically go to your account, and considering how many things we have to do already, our time is much better spent elsewhere than checking each individual referral manually.

For these reasons we have decided to remove the 100 gold referral bonus. All LEGITIMATE referrals for the past 6 months were awarded last night, but that's the best I can do.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I hope you understand!

Crusade
12-25-2016, 09:09 PM
And still haven't gotten the 100 gold for the referall I made almost a year ago to Kwank xD; but yeah; I can agree with this decision all day.

FromTheRez
12-25-2016, 10:16 PM
I remember going through lists before and catching out like 30x multis on some users lol. Glad this has been decided :) Gold is still plenty easy to come by!

TheOne
12-26-2016, 01:45 AM
101% agree xD i never use that... even i was can make that

Savior
12-26-2016, 12:09 PM
I agree that its very easy to abuse, but It was a really cool idea and I wish there was a way to keep it without having to worry about people abusing it, I made quite a bit of gold from referrals so I'm kind of sad to see it go, but you must do what you must.:p

TheHammer
06-18-2020, 03:52 PM
Any sort of eta for the next update to the game? No lie I check here constantly for news and there's been nothing forever...I wasn't even sure this was still being supported :( The forums are infested with spam bots as well. Median XL, Path of Diablo are really consistent but still to this day Annihilus is better imo which is why I'm here now ofc :D We all have lives obviously but yeah.

Wolfster
04-13-2021, 07:04 PM
the hugeness of the huge