PDA

View Full Version : What is a good smiter build?

Ukon
12-24-2016, 09:11 AM
I have Azmodan sword and want to build a smiter around it. Please let me know a good build. Thanks.

Eric
12-24-2016, 10:00 AM
If you're going to use the sword, I would imagine you would want all gear to have - physical resistances as well. So if you can afford it, arkaine's wrath with tele chant, 2x azmodan rings, either deaths or meshif's, either exile or corrupt ss, probably a pally neph. Ive never built a smiter before but it makes sense to have as much -res gear as possible. All while not letting yourself getting too squishy.

Mephisto
12-24-2016, 10:12 AM
Eric's right, about 200% -phys res is ur aim. Try to get all the following to 95% Light, Cold, Fire and Crushing Blow! Aim for 5-6k Life (self-bo) make sure u haven some % ( I use 26% ) open wounds to neglect the healing of monsters! Make sure ur merc uses aura's u can take advantage of!

TheOne
12-24-2016, 10:40 AM
I have Azmodan sword and want to build a smiter around it. Please let me know a good build. Thanks.

6 sec 2 kill the santa ...... i make with this sword one run is maxim 15 sec ( btw i got at sale some swords ) :P